𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

Y/N'S POV

It was early in the morning and I had just arrived at Jujutsu with Gojo. I assumed no one was awake yet because it was extremely quiet.

Gojo went to the classrooms and I decided to go to the dorms and wake the 1st years up. I decided to go to Yuji's dorm first and I would go to Megumi's last because he was the most likely to attack me.

I opened the door and peeked inside to see Yuji was still asleep. I walked up to his bed but paused when I felt a shiver run down my spine and divine dog suddenly appeared in front of me.

Divine dog started growling at Yuji and I rose my eyebrow until I saw markings suddenly appear on him and his eyes opened. 'Sukuna?' I thought.

Divine dog started barking but I shushed him. "You know... these people are so annoying especially... this brat. So I've never actually gotten to talk to you" Sukuna said while smirking at me.

I just stared at him. "I'm not sure why you care about these people so much... because they won't matter in the long run... I'll kill every single one of them take control of this brat and take you too" Sukuna said grabbing my arm.

I slapped his hand away and he looked at me in shock. "D-did you just hit me?" Sukuna asked looking offended. "Don't say that again and don't touch me" I said.

Sukuna got out of the bed and I moved back while divine dog growled at Sukuna. He crouched down to my height and smirked at me. "You know you don't have to be so rude. Even this dog is nicer than you" Sukuna said pushing divine dog making him bark at Sukuna.

"We can be friends" Sukuna said putting his hands on my cheeks as his eyes softened. I pushed his hands down and shook my head. "Really? This can't be about Gojo and the rest of these rats. Do you actually care about them?" Sukuna said.

I thought about it for a moment then looked back up at Sukuna. I was about to say something but he put his finger up stopping me. "Nuh uh! You had to think about it!" Sukuna said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What? Am I wrong?" Sukuna asked. I grabbed Yuji's pillow and threw it at Sukuna but he caught it.

"You may not like me but I don't have a problem with that. Soon you'll have no choice but to turn to me for help" Sukuna said. Divine dog barked at Sukuna and then he threw the pillow at Divine dog.

"You need to get him a muzzle" Sukuna said glaring at the dog. "Don't be mean to him" I said. Sukuna just rolled his eyes then smiled at me with a dark look in his eyes.

"Is this dog here because you're scared of me?" Sukuna asked while moving closer to me. I moved away from him and shook my head.

"Don't lie" Sukuna said. 'I'm just gonna leave I'll come back after waking Nobara and Megumi up' I thought as I turned around to leave.

Sukuna grabbed me and turned me back around. "I'm not finished" Sukuna said while glaring at me. He stopped when we heard footsteps and he jumped back into the bed and went under the covers.

I pulled the covers back a bit and Sukuna smirked at me before closing his eyes and the markings on him disappeared. After a minute Yuji started moving around.

"Y/n?" Yuji said waking up. "Is it the morning already?" He yawned sitting up. I looked at him with distrust. 'Is this actually Yuji?' I thought.

He stopped and looked at me. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "S-Sukuna" I said. Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek.

"You snitch!" Sukuna yelled. "Hey! What did you do to Y/n while I was asleep!?" Yuji yelled. "What? Are you jealous!?" Sukuna yelled back.

"Don't ever talk to Y/n again" Yuji said. Before Sukuna could say anything else Yuji slapped his hand over Sukuna's mouth. "Sorry Y/n... you should wake everyone else up" Yuji said.