𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47

MEGUMI'S POV

I fell asleep after a while of watching Y/n but woke up when she started moving in her sleep. "Y/n?" I said. "No.... No...don't...." Y/n muttered in her sleep.

I shook Y/n's shoulder when she started crying. Y/n sat up and started sobbing. "Y/n you don't have to be scared it was a dream" I said. She groaned and held her head.

"You wanna tell me about the dreams?" I asked. Y/n paused and looked down. "Umm... they're about Sukuna... some of them are memories from Tomie but the others are just random bad dreams with him in it" Y/n said.

"It's okay I understand just try to go back to sleep" I said. Y/n laid down and eventually fell asleep. And soon I fell asleep too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt something moving next to me and I opened my eyes to see Y/n wasn't on the bed anymore. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and it was early in the morning so it was still pretty dark.

My eyes stopped on a figure crouched down in the corner of the room. I flashed my camera light on the figure to see it was Y/n but there was blood on her.

My eyes widened and I got up and went up to her. "What happened?" I asked. I looked at her hands to see there were cuts all over them. "I... I got scared..." Y/n said.

"Yeah okay but... how did that happen?" I asked. Y/n didn't seem scared at all she just had an empty look in her eyes like when I'd first met her.

She just stared down at her hands as some of the cuts slowly healed. "Y/n?" I said. "....I... I broke something" Y/n said. "Where?" I asked. She just looked at the door.

"Stay here I'll be right back" I said. I went out of the room to see there was broken glass on the floor and I cleaned it up. I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw Y/n just standing there looking at me.

"I'm sorry" Y/n said. "It's fine it was an accident" I said. "No... I... did it because.... I needed to..." Y/n said. "Needed to?" I said in confusion. "I... I can't help it... Ma and Pa used to hurt me... but because of that.... I can't stop... in different situations..." Y/n said.

I hugged Y/n and she just nuzzled her face into my shoulder. "Come on Y/n I'll put you to bed okay" I said. Y/n just blinked at me. I tucked Y/n in and soon she fell back asleep but I just looked at her as I felt tears fill my eyes.

I couldn't believe Y/n felt that helpless. That when she was scared she didn't know how to deal with it she turned to pain the only thing she technically knew well.

"Gumi?" I looked to see Y/n looking at me. I wiped my eyes. "It's fine Y/n go to sleep" I said. Y/n looked at me for a second then she put her hands on my cheeks and pulled up the corners of my lips with her thumbs.

I smiled at Y/n. "It's okay come on just go to sleep" I said while putting my hand over Y/n's eyes. Y/n fell asleep and soon after I fell asleep too.

In the morning Y/n was already awake and just watching TV. "Come on Y/n let's go get breakfast" I said. Y/n followed me out of the room and I looked to see everyone else awake.

"Hey guys how'd you sleep" Nobara asked while handing me a plate of food. "Fine" I said. Y/n sat down and just glanced at her food and sighed. "Come on eat" I said.

Y/n silently ate her food. "Hey guys I'm going back out to the store today anyone want anything?" Takaba asked. "More ice cream please!" Kusuru said.