𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

GOJO'S POV

Today I was meeting with Itadori so we could go to Jujutsu together. I also brought Y/n because I couldn't bring her to Megumi who suspiciously got to jujutsu way earlier than I expected.

"Wow this place is in the mountains!?" Itadori said. "First things first Yuji you gotta meet the principal" I said. "The principal?" Itadori said.

"If you mess up you get rejected for admission so stay frosty okay" I said. "WHAT!? DOES THAT MEAN I GET EXECUTED RIGHT AWAY!?" Itadori yelled.

"What a disappointment I thought you were a leader" I said. A mouth appeared on the side of Itadori's face. "A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me" Sukuna said.

Yuji slapped his hand over the mouth. "What an interesting body" I said. "Sorry sensei he just comes out!" Itadori said. The mouth appeared on itadori's hand "I owe you a debt after all" Sukuna said.

"Ugh not again!" Itadori yelled. "When I make this kids body mine you'll be the first I kill!" Sukuna said. "Wow Sukuna challenges me what an honor" I said.

When we got to the principals office I could tell Yuji was nervous. "Satoru you're late by 8 minutes!" Masamichi yelled. "That's okay because I brought you a peace offering" I said while gesturing to Y/n.

Y/n looked at me then Masamichi. "Well what are you waiting for let me see her!" He said. I told Y/n to go to him and she did as instructed.

Masamichi looked at her for a while. "She's still not talking?" He asked. I shook my head. "Sit here with me you're gonna help me with something" Masamichi said and smiled at Y/n while handing her a stuffed animal.

"Which stuffed animal looks like Gojo?" Masamichi asked Y/n. Y/n looked at the animals then pointed at a blue bear with 3 eyes it was probably one of the ugliest stuffed animals in the pile.

"Y/n I think the one to your left" I said. "No that one's perfect" Masamichi said while picking it up and side eyeing me. Y/n just looked at me with a stoic look probably having no idea what was even going on.

"So that's the kid?" He said while gesturing to Itadori. "Hello! I'm Yuji Itadori I'm into girls like Megan the Stallion!" Yuji said while bowing. (LMAOO I had to add this😭)

Masamichi basically just started grilling Itadori before making him start to fight against his plush animals. "THAT'S NOT A DOLL!?" Yuji yelled.

"This is a cursed corpse it's a doll fused with my curse" Masamichi said. "Crap!" Yuji yelled while dodging the stuffed animal.

"People are honest with their backs against the wall so until I get an honest answer she'll keep on attacking" Masamichi said.

"Look it's not just anyone's last request it's my grandpa's!" Yuji yelled before getting repeatedly punched by the stuffed animal.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are always close to death and not just their own, sometimes they must tear apart the flesh of a cursed with just death visible out of the corner of their eye, it's an in-peasant job. You have to be motivated and also a bit crazy."

"And you want me to do it because someone asked you to? Don't make me laugh! It would've been better if you'd told me you were just doing it to postpone your execution"

"SHUT UP! I-" Yuji said. Yuji pretty much went on a rant of how he would consume sukuna be strong and shit you know the good stuff but luckily he got it!😃

After Yuji passed I took him to the dorms. "This is your room you can do what ever you want with it!" I said while showing it to him. "Woah it's huge!" Yuji yelled before starting to decorate him room.