𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

Today I was taking Y/n to Shoko early. I woke her up and got her ready but obviously didn't tell her where we were going.

When we got to campus I think she realized because she started acting suspicious. When we arrived to where Shoko was Y/n was still acting suspicious but calmed down a bit.

"Y/n you can go sit down on the table I'm gonna talks to Shoko for a second I said before closing the door.

"Is there something wrong with Y/n?" Shoko asked. "Yes and no. I know this is sudden but Y/n doesn't have any scars like any and I don't mean to assume but Y/n is also acting odd but not in the way that you might say a different kind like she knows more than we might think" I said.

"Well we're gonna have to let Y/n know that we know" Shoko said. I sighed. We went inside the room Y/n was in. "Y/n of you're hiding anything now would be the best time to let us know" Shoko said.

Y/n looked back and forth between Shoko and me. "Listen you're not in trouble but we know that you don't have any scars... we just need to figure this out" I said.

Y/n's eyes darkened a bit and her face changed to a more serious expression. "Y/n I have seen a lot in the past years. I mean a lot! So when I saw I need to give you a check up I need to" Shoko said.

"It's going to happen now or later Y/n you can't hide anything" I said. Y/n looked to the side but I could feel she was upset. "Here Y/n I'll give you a minute to change into this" Shoko said while giving her a hospital gown and leaving the room with me.

"This means The Ogawas weren't telling the full truth and there something different with Y/n" Shoko said. "Like what?" I asked.

"Obviously Y/n isn't normal when you meet her from the get go but there's something else... I can feel she has this energy but this is weird" Shoko said.

"After I met Y/n the second time she was different... looking at her you see almost everything about her is so perfect almost freakishly perfect! For someone who's been tortured for years wouldn't there be something wrong with you?"

"True I mean there could be something up..." I said. Let me just check her out and see if there's really anything we need to worry about.

We went back inside the room Y/n was in to see her hugged her knees to her legs. "Y/n can you sit up straight so to can check you out?" Shoko asked.

SHOKO'S POV

Y/n listened and sat up. I hesitantly stretched her arms out and inspected them then did the same with her legs. 'Not one mark...' I thought.

"Y/n can you remove your gown so I can see the rest of your body?" I asked. Y/n listened and I inspected her to see that she had not one mark on her body.

I put her gown back on her then had an idea. I went into my drawer and out on some gloves then took out a scalpel. "Okay Y/n this is gonna hurt" I said while grabbing her arm.

"Is that a good idea?" Gojo asked. "It's fine..." I said while making a small cut on her upper arm. I put a timer on my phone and in about 2 minutes the cut suddenly healed itself.

"Did you see that!?" I yelled. "It's gone!" I said. "How is that possible" Gojo asked. "I'm not sure... but this is a rare ability... who know Y/n could have more maybe she just hasn't unlocked them yet" I said.

Gojo thought for a second before standing up. "If she does have anymore abilities then let's hope they're not dangerous right Y/n" Gojo said.

Y/n just stared at Gojo. "Do you know if you have any extra abilities? Shake your face for no and nod for yes" I said. Y/n shook her head.