𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 72

SUKUNA'S POV

I waited for Y/n for almost half an hour but she still wasn't here. I groaned and got up then went to the dining hall and looked inside to see the maid next to Y/n.

"What is taking so long?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at them. "M-Master Sukuna.... Y/n... she um won't eat" The maid said as she bowed her head with the other maid.

I rose my eyebrow. "What do you mean she won't eat?" I asked. "We tried to give her a different meal.... B-but she wouldn't eat that either..." the other maid said.

I looked at Y/n who just stared straight forward with a dead look. "But it's already been hours so what's the problem now she ate before" I said. "No.... She didn't..." The maid muttered.

I glared at them. "What? You let her go without food?!" I yelled. "S-she just wouldn't eat anything!" The maid cried. "Leave now both of you" I said. They immediately left the room and I turned to Y/n.

"Come on eat" I said while pushing the bowl of food towards her. She just continued looking forward not even glancing down at the food. "Y/n" I said while waving my hand in front of her face.

She still kept staring forward. I sighed and turned her face in my direction and she stared at me with a dead look. "You have to eat your food okay..." I said. She just kept staring at me.

I picked up her fork then put out some food in front of her mouth. "Eat" I said. Y/n looked at the food on the fork before eating it. "Master Sukuna you do not have to do that I can" Uraume said while going to grab the fork from me.

"No I'll do it" I said before getting some more food for Y/n to eat. I had to feed her all the food myself then I took her out of the dining hall. As I went down the hall I stopped when I noticed Y/n wasn't next to me.

I turned around to see her standing at the door of the dining hall. "Y/n" I said. She slowly walked up and stayed a short distance behind. I rose my eyebrow when Y/n suddenly stopped.

"Y/n what are yo-" I looked to see Kenjaku. Y/n was about to walk over to him but I stopped her. "Aw Y/n! Glad to see you know who really has control over you" Kenjaku said while patting Y/n's head.

Y/n just looked up at him with a stoic face. "Since you're listening more now let's try something huh?" He said while smiling at her. "Sit" he commanded. Y/n sat down.

"Stand" He said. She stood up. "Now spin around" He said. Y/n spun around a bit and he crossed his arms. "I guess it really worked" Kenjaku said. "What are we going to do with her on the 24th?" Uraume asked.

"We're keeping her here" I said.

Y/N'S POV

Later the maids took me to a room and I just had to stay there for a while because Sukuna and Kenjaku were busy. There was no ways for me to leave because the door was locked and there were people guarding the door outside but it wasn't like I was going to try anything anyway.

I just stared at the wall not blinking once. I heard whimpering sounds and then felt something licking me and I looked to see it was Divine dog. I just stared at him as he kept rubbing against me and barking.

A minute later the door opened so I could see Sukuna and his eyes widened. Divine dog pulled me away to the corner of the room then went in front of me and started growling at Sukuna and barking.

"Divine dog return" He said. Divine dog suddenly disappeared with a dark mist. Sukuna went up to me and grabbed my arm. He seemed really upset about what happened but just kept speed walking with me down the hall.

Soon we got to a room where I could see Kenjaku he looked up and smiled at me. "Oh Y/n!" He said. I quickly went over to Kenjaku and he started patting my head.