𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to see I was in a room with talismans everywhere then my eyes landed on Gojo. "Y/n are you okay?" He asked.

I was about to hug him but then I felt I was tied up. I looked at him in fear. 'What's going on? Is he gonna do what Ma and Pa did to me? Where are we? How long was I passed out?' I thought while rapidly looking around.

Talismans be again to start flying around the room as if there was a tornado."Woah Y/n calm down! You're cursed energy is getting out of control again!" Gojo said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you I swear" He said putting his hand on my cheeks. I felt my self start to calm down and the talismans stopped flying around.

"Listen Y/n... I don't know if you remember but Uta-Hime saw you fight that curse user and so did Mei on the cameras so we had to tell the higher ups... everything" Gojo said.

My eyes widened. "Y/n you're supposed to be getting tutored at Jujutsu instead of going to school but the higher ups are saying you have to enroll at Jujutsu where you'll get tutored and train there" Gojo said.

"Y/n you might not get it but... this is serious especially since jujutsu tech is a high school but what's also serious is that you'll be registered as a special grade sorcerer" Gojo said.

I thought for a moment 'like what Kyotaka was explaining to Yuji at the prison.... So... I'm dangerous?' I thought.

"The only special grade sorcerer is a 2nd year who would've been able to help you but he's over seas right now" Gojo said.

"You start school in a few days Y/n but you have to meet the principal again and Shoko for a check up soon" He said. I just silently stared at him. 'This... is what I was afraid of... there's something wrong with me' I thought while looking down.

"Y/n?" Gojo said. "............Im.......scared......." I quietly said. I looked at Gojo to see his jaw dropped and I could tell he was in shock.

He fixed his composure then untied me and smiled at me. "You don't need to be scared because I'm right here... I'll be here every step of the way" He said.

"No matter what happens I'll always put you before me Y/n don't forget that" Gojo said. I hugged him then we left the room.

"You can't tell anyone I talked to you except Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I already talked to them" I said. "Oh... that's why you and Megumi act suspicious" Gojo said.

I just hummed. Gojo put me down while we were walking. "Just so you know we're going to the principal and Shoko now!" Gojo said. I looked at him in confusion.

"Oh! Even though you already got in! You still need to show the principal what you can do exactly because we need to get an understanding of you and what you can do" Gojo said.

I looked away nervously. "Don't be scared. Masamichi likes you so you'll be fine but Gakuganji will be there too but I'm sure he'll go easy on you" Gojo said.

"I want Megumi" I said. "We can go to him after you see the principal and Shoko" Gojo said while opening the door tot he principals office.

"Satoru. You're 1 minute late" Masamichi said. "Tch" Gakuganji said. I hid slightly behind Gojo. "Where is the girl?" Masamichi asked.

Gojo stepped aside and pushed me a bit forward. "Come here" Gakuganji said. I walked until I was about 5 feet away from them.

"I knew I was right about you... there was something wrong about you from the start" Gakuganji said while shaking his head.

"Y/n no need to be nervous but we already know a few things about your abilities including the fact that you can command curses and likely people, you have enhanced strength, you have regenerative abilities but we're stuck on one thing" Masamichi said.