𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 63

I sat up in my bed in the middle of the night and left my room and went out into the dark hallway. I walked to Gojo's room and looked to see him still awake.

Gojo looked at me. "Y/n why are you awake?" He asked. "I can't sleep" I said. "Come on let's go" Gojo said. He took me back to my room and he gave me a mini cup of something.

I looked inside to see a blue liquid. I rose my eyebrow at Gojo. "Drink it it'll help you sleep" Gojo said. I drank a bit and it tasted bad so I shook my head and held it out to Gojo.

GOJO'S POV

"If you drink it quickly it'll be fine" I said. Y/n looked at the cup before drinking it quickly and handing it to me. "Try to sleep now" I said. Y/n laid down and I waited for her to fall asleep.

After a while Y/n was still awake. She was pretending to be asleep but I could tell she wasn't actually asleep. 'How did the melatonin not work? This used to work on Megumi all the time... I would just slip it in his food and he would be out within a minute' I thought confused.

"Y/n I know you're awake" I said. Y/n sat up and looked down. "It's okay... is something wrong?" I asked. "I just don't want to sleep" She said. I looked at her for a moment.

"Okay we don't have to sleep" I said. Y/n eyes widened a bit. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. My eyes widened when divine dog came out of nowhere and jumped on Y/n.

Y/n just laughed as the dog laid down next to her. 'She really looks like Megumi...' I thought while smiling. I looked closer at Y/n then felt my smile fade and I narrowed my eyes at her.

Y/n paused then gave me a scared look. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. "It's just that you look like... Toji" I said while raising my eyebrow.

"Oh...." Y/n said while petting divine dog. "Do you think he's ugly?" She asked. "I mean... he's not better looking than me" I said while putting my hands up.

"So you think I'm ugly?" Y/n asked while frowning. My eyes widened and Divine dog turned and looked at me like he was about to attack me. "NO! No! Of course not!" I said.

Y/n threw a pillow at me then laid down and turned away. "You're lying!" She said. "Wha!" I looked at Divine dog for help but he just side eyed me. 'When did this dog become so... sassy!?" I thought.

"Y/n come on! You know that's not true!" I said while shaking her shoulder. "Don't touch me!" Y/n said while moving away. "Y/n you're prettier than me! Toji is the one who isn't!" I said.

Y/n turned and looked at me. "That's still mean!" Y/n said. "Okay I'm sorry" I said. Y/n turned to Divine dog and started whispering to him. Divine dog barked then looked at me.

Y/n sighed then turned to me. "I forgive you" Y/n said. "If you didn't I was just gonna ground you" I said while patting her head. Y/n frowned. "I'm calling Hana so we can put you back in the prison realm" Y/n said while grabbing her phone.

My eyes widened. "Excuse me!?" I said. "I'll call Yuta since you might put up a fight" Y/n said while typing away on her phone. I snatched the phone then looked to see she was texting Yuji.

"No!" Y/n said while snatching the phone back. "Come on let me see" I said while going to grab the phone. Y/n hugged the phone to her chest and moved away.

"What do you have to hide?" I asked. "Nothing but Nobara told me I get to have something called privacy" Y/n said. "Not in this house" I said while grabbing her phone.

Y/n rose her eyebrow at me. I looked at most of the text to see they were mostly stuff Y/n told me already. "Okay... okay good" I said. "Can I have it back now?" She asked.