𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

MEGUMI'S POV

Today I had to train with Maki and the other 2nd years so I was pretty tired and so was Y/n even though she just sat there and got babied by the 2nd years the whole time.

It was late at night and I got a call from Gojo. "Hello?" I said. "Hey! How are you guys doing?" Gojo asked. "Gojo it's 1 in the morning" I said in annoyance.

"Oooh..... is Y/n awake?" Gojo asked. "Why would she b-" I stopped when I saw Y/n staring at me while being wide awake.

"Put me 0n face time!" Gojo said. I turned on the light and put him on face time. "Woah! You look rough Megumi!" Gojo laughed. "Shut up" I said.

"Give the phone to Y/n" Gojo said. I handed Y/n the phone. "Hey Y/n why are you awake?" Gojo asked. Y/n looked at me. "Yeah I know Megumi has loud elephant footsteps so he wakes me up sometimes too" Gojo said.

I rolled my eyes. "Y/n I know you're probably upset because of Yuji and that you have to stay with Megumi but I'm coming back soon!"

"Just make sure to behave and don't go anywhere you're not supposed to! I'll see you!" Gojo said before hanging up. Y/n handed me the phone.

"Why didn't you talk to Gojo?" I asked. "I don't want to" Y/n said. "Have you talked to anyone else other than me?" I asked. "Yuji" Y/n said.

We both went silent for a minute. "Do you miss him?" I asked. Y/n didn't reply and just looked at her hands. "Alright we should probably go back to sleep" I said before turning the light off.

For about an hour I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. "I'm hungry" I heard Y/n say in the 'darkness . "Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked. "I want food" Y/n said.

'This is what happens when you wake a kid up in the middle of the night' I thought. "Fine" I said. I got up and got dressed then me and Y/n left campus even though we weren't supposed to technically but I also have a kid with me so there's my excuse.

We got to the nearest McDonald's open 24/7. "What would you like?" The worker asked us. I looked at Y/n and she pointed at the happy meal.

"A happy meal and fries please" I said. "Ok!" The worker said. After I paid she got our food for us but insofar giving it to us she stared at us for a minute.

"Don't you two look young to be out this late.... Do you even know this girl?" The worker asked. 'You have got to kidding me' I thought.

"We're fine. She's fine can we have our food now?" I asked. The worker rolled her eyes then handed it to us then we sat down and started eating.

Even though it was around 2 am not Y/n was eating her food fast as usual. "Hey slow down" I said. Y/n stopped and looked at me for a minute before continuing to eat.

I just shook my head. When we we're done we began walking back to campus. I stopped when I Y/n suddenly crouched down near the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Y/n ignored me and stared at something on the ground. I turned on the flash of my camera to see a snail.

Y/n pointed at it then looked at me. "It's a snail" I said. "Snail" Y/n repeated. "Y/n we need to get back to campus" I said. Y/n didn't move and inch and stared at it.

"Coco" Y/n said. "Huh?" I said in confusion. "Name... the snails name is coco..." Y/n said. "Okay we'll Coco has to go home to his family now" I said. "Her" Y/n corrected. "Yeah that's what I said" I said.

Y/n looked at the snail one more time before leaving with me. I stopped once again when Y/n stopped. "Y/n we have to get back to ca-" I stopped when I saw what she was looking at.

It was a curse ugly obviously, it was a bunny looking octopus hybrid but it was also pretty big. "Damn at a time like this! Y/n stay back" I said.

Y/n ignored me and just stared at a curse with a stoic look. "Go bother someone else" Y/n said to the curse. My eyes widened when the curse started leaving.

"Demon dogs get it!" I yelled. My demon dog quickly chased the curse down and killed it. Y/n ran over to the disintegrating curse then looked at me with an almost upset expression.

"Why did you kill him?" Y/n asked. "How did you do that? And what do you mean him!? It's a curse!" I asked in a stern voice. Y/n just looked down like she realized that she wasn't supposed to do what she did.

"I didn't question you the first time I saw you suddenly become strong and hurt Sukuna because I thought I was imagining things! But I'm obviously not! So tell me how you were able to command a curse to do something for you!" I yelled while walking over to Y/n.

"Don't think Gojo won't find out about this! Let's go" I said before grabbing her arm. "No" Y/n said while pulling her arm away from me.

"Y/n I said let's go" I said. Y/n clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut then turned around. 'She's trying to fight my commands' I thought.

"Y/n come here so we can get back to campus!" I said. I was caught off guard when Y/n started running away. "What th-" I yelled before chasing after her.

"Y/n come back!" I yelled as she turned the corner. I went around the corner and she wasn't there. I looked at my phone to see it was 2:30 in the morning.

'Are you kidding...' I thought. I stopped when I heard a sound from the bushes and I looked to see Y/n huddled up. "Y/n come out" I said.

She didn't reply. "Y/n!" I yelled. She came out from the bushes and looked up at me with a stoic look. "Look I'm sorry! Let's just go back home" I said.

"And you won't tell Gojo" Y/n said. 'Is she scared of him or something' I thought. "Yeah I won't tell him" I said. I took Y/n back to campus and luckily we didn't get caught.

"It's time to go to sleep, we're gonna be up early tomorrow it's 3 am we only get 3 hours of sleep now" I said in annoyance. Y/n turned and closed her eyes.

Usually she would be out within a few minutes but I could tell she was awake for a long time which means she had her guard up.

'What exactly is she hiding...' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈