𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 51

YUJI'S POV

I peeked inside Y/n's room to see she was asleep. "She's been crying for hours" Shoko said. "I'm not sure... what to do..." I said. "What do you mean?" Shoko asked.

"When I was with Y/n and Choso she asked me about what would happen to Megumi... and I could give her an answer... I wish I could've just lied and said he was on vacation or something" I said.

"Me too but Y/n won't have a normal life without violence... and I think she already knows that so the most we can do is try to make her feel better... we should also probably tell her about Masamichi..." Shoko said.

Y/N'S POV

I felt myself being shaken awake and I looked to see Yuta. "Here Y/n you should eat something" Yuta said putting a bowl of food on the table next to my bed.

I just looked at the food and turned around. "Come on Y/n can you at least eat a little?" Yuta asked. "If... you let me go outside to eat...." I said.

Yuta went silent for a moment. "Okay" Yuta said. I sat up and looked at him in surprise. "Come on" Yuta said. I got up and grabbed the bowl of food and followed him out of the room.

We went outside and I immediately looked up at the sky and it looked like it was almost near sun set. I started eating and when I finished and just sat there and looked up.

"Thanks....Can I just stay out here for a while?" I asked. "Yeah sure" he said. "Yuta when can I go home?" I asked. "I'm not sure... maybe after Gojo is unsealed" He said.

I nodded. "Yuta how come you're always wearing that?" I asked while pointing at his hand. He looked at me in confusion then looked at his hand. "Oh my ring" He said.

"Ring..." I repeated while blinking. "When Rika was alive she gave it to me so we could get married when we were older but obviously life had different plans for me" Yuta said.

"Married?" I said in confusion. "When people love each other a lot they make a promise to be there for each other until death" Yuta said. "I want to marry Yuji so we can stay together forever" I said.

He laughed. "Well you can't marry him! You have to be with someone closer to your age and who's not related to you... you have a different kind of love with someone you would marry" He said while smiling. I gave him a confused look.

"I don't get it" I said while crossing my arms. "You should get someone else to explain it to you" He said. "Yuta.... Are you going to tell me?" I asked. "What?" Yuta asked. "How babies a-" I stopped when Yuta pretended to fall asleep again.

"Fine..." I said while looking down. Yuta sighed and looked down. "Y/n I have to tell you something" Yuta said. I gave him a confused look. "Mai and Masamichi are dead" Yuta said.

My eyes widened. "What..." I said. "But... Y/n you have to understand that they're in a better place no-" I cut him off. "NO!" I yelled. "Y/n" Yuta said while reaching out to me.

I slapped his hand away. "No! Why does everyone have to die!? Why can't we just be happy!?" I yelled. "Because that's how we live as jujutsu sorcerers.... We will lose people and there's nothing we can do to stop it..." Yuta said.

"I don't want to be a jujutsu sorcerer!" I yelled. "Y/n people like you and me don't have a choice" Yuta said. I looked down and clenched my fists.

"I hate myself..." I said. "No Y/n... you need to understand that there was nothing you could've done to prevent this..." Yuta said. I felt tears in my eyes and I shook my head.

"It's okay Y/n..." Yuta said while hugging me. I just kept crying and eventually I felt myself falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room. 'What is this?' I thought. I sat up and paused when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wow... I can't believe it actually worked..." I turned and my eyes widened when I saw Sukuna.