𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27

Y/N'S POV

I sat up in bed and looked at the time to see it was 3 am it was raining really hard and there was lots of thunder. 'I probably shouldn't be awake right now...'

I thought. I went back under the covers but then I heard a creaking noise from outside. I quickly sat up and looked at the window to see a dark silhouette.

My eyes widened and I got up and ran out of the room to Gojo's room. I hesitantly walked up to his bed and shook him a bit. "Gojo..." I whispered.

"Gojo... Go-" Gojo cut me off by letting out a loud scream which made me cover my ears. "What are you doing awake!?" He asked.

"I'm scared... there's someone at my window" I said. Gojo sat up tiredly and rubbed his eyes. His shiny giant humongous bright glowing eyes which weren't helping me calm down.

"What are you talking about? Y/n we're on the 2nd floor" He said. I just looked at him while frowning. He sighed and got up. "Let's go take a look"

I sheepishly followed behind him and peeked into the room as he went up to my window and pulled back the curtains so I could see it was just a big branch.

"See Y/n. Nothing to be afraid of" Gojo said. I just stayed in the door way. "Want to sleep in my room?" He asked. I nodded.

We went back to bed in his room and I hid under the covers as it was still raining and thundering outside. Soon Gojo fell asleep but I couldn't and let out a loud scream when there was a loud thunder.

"Okay!" Gojo yelled sitting up. "No more sleep then I guess..." he muttered before picking me up out of the bed. Gojo took me downstairs and put me at the dinner table then got some cookies and juice and gave it to me to eat.

Gojo just tiredly watched me eat before scrolling through his phone. I held out a cookie to him and he side eyed me before taking it and eating it.

"Gojo's mad at me?" I asked. Gojo looked at me and sighed. "It's just that... I take my beauty sleep seriously" Gojo said. "Sorry" I said while looking down.

"It's fine Y/n... there's nothing wrong with being scared" Gojo said while smiling at me. I sighed. "Hey you know what... why don't we go outside" Gojo said.

I rose my eyebrows. "But it's wet..." I said. "That's okay! It's be like a shower come on" Gojo said while getting up. I followed him to the front door and when he opened the door I looked to see it was practically storming outside with lightning and thunder and gallons of rain.

I looked at Gojo eyes wide when he ran out into the middle of the street past the gate. 'Maybe Megumi was right... there must be something wrong with Gojo...' I thought looking at him.

"Y/n come on!" He yelled to me. I blinked at him before taking a deep breath and running over to him through the rain.

"Look! It's not scary!" Gojo yelled while spinning in the rain. I just looked at him like he was crazy. I felt myself shiver in the rain. (It would be kinda funny if they got struck by lightning tho...😭😈)

"Y/n just close your eyes and listen" Gojo yelled. I closed my eyes and listened to the rain and thunder then all of a sudden it wasn't that scary anymore.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky through the rain and saw the moon and lightning in the sky everything I couldn't see from that room.

"It's pretty right?" Gojo said looking up. "Uh huh" I said. I looked at Gojo and he looked at me then I started running down the street and he chased after me.

Gojo caught me then I started laughing and smiled at him. Gojo just looked at me eyes wide. "You smiled! I did it! It's so beautiful!" Gojo yelled while picking me up and spinning with me.