𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44

When I woke up I didn't see Nobara so I assumed she was awake. I just got up and took a shower and changed then went out of the to see everyone was awake already except for Megumi though.

"Hey Y/n! You hungry?" Hana asked while holding out a plate of food to me. I smiled and took the food and sat down with everyone else.

"How'd you guys sleep. I couldn't because Itadori was being too loud!" Fumihiko said. "Yeah same, even Y/n came to stay with me instead" Nobara said while pushing Yuji's shoulder.

"Hey! Stop bullying me!" Yuji yelled. "Really? I slept well last night" Hana said. "Lucky" Nobara said. I just tiredly ate my food and Hana gave me a slightly worried look.

"Did you not get enough sleep?" Hana asked. I shook my head and smiled. "I got enough sleep" I said. Hana just patted my head and I continued eating.

After breakfast I felt a little bored being stuck in the Hotel room so I left the room and started exploring the hotel.

I was surprised that there was still light and everything because it was pretty empty and I was sure we were the only ones there too.

I went to the back of the hotel to see there was a pool. I rose my eyebrows because of how big it was there was even a small bar. I went into the bar and started looking around.

I looked to see a bunch of bottles filled with different liquids. I grabbed one of the bottles and smelled what was inside and it smelled sweet but kind of strong.

'What is this?' I thought in confusion. I looked at the label on the bottle. "Vod-ka...." I said in confusion. 'It must be a drink...' I thought. I opened the bottle and drank a bit of it.

And my eyes widened a bit before I closed it and put it back. 'Maybe there's something here that tastes better...' I thought. I started tasting the different drinks in the bottles and didn't like any of them.

'Maybe there's something better in the dining area...' I thought.

YUJI'S POV

I went downstairs to find Y/n but didn't see her anywhere. "Y/n!" I yelled while looking around. 'Maybe she's outside...' I thought. I looked outside and looked around to see if she was there.

I was about to leave but then I heard a rustling sound coming from the bar area. I went and peeked inside to see Y/n holding a bottle of alcohol. "What the! Y/n!" I yelled.

She looked at me then smiled and held out the bottle to me. "You want sooome?" Y/n said as she slurred her words. My eyes widened. "Oh shit! You're drunk!?" I yelled.

"Oooh! You used a no no wooord!" Y/n said. "Y/n come here!" I said while going to grab her. She dodged me then ran out of the bar straight past me.

"No! Wait! Don't run!" I yelled. Y/n slipped as she was running along the pool and fell straight in. I gasped. 'What if she drowns!' I thought while running to the edge of the pool.

Y/n went back up to the surface then started laughing. "Y/n! This isn't funny! Come on get out!" I said while reaching out to get her. She swam away and shook her head at me.

"Come get me!" Y/n yelled. "No!" I said. Y/n huffed then swam back to me. "Okay... help me out then!" Y/n said while holding her hand out. I grabbed her hand and Y/n tried to pull me into the pool.