𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

Y/N'S POV (OCTOBER 19, 2018)

It had been a while since I started training and I had learned how I could control my cursed energy a lot more. I also learned to manage my anger and other negative emotions.

I sat up and looked around my room. I looked at my phone to see it was 4 am. It was early but I got up anyway because I would have to wake up soon.

I took a shower and put on my uniform then went downstairs and started eating breakfast. "Y/n? Why are you up so early?"

I looked to see Gojo. "I woke up" I said. "Okay. You have mission today so be prepared!" Gojo said. I rose my eyebrow. 'I wonder what it's about...' I thought.

When Gojo finished getting ready we went to some random place. I assumed No one else was there yet because it was pretty quiet.

I sat down on the chair in the room Gojo took me to. "Y/n don't leave the room I'm just gonna do some paper work" Gojo said.

I nodded. Soon Gojo fell asleep and I left the room of course because I was bored. I got some food and came back to the room to see him still sleeping.

I rose my eyebrow. 'Did he not get enough sleep last night?' I thought. I put my snack down and walked over to Gojo. 'You know... I've never seen Gojo's eyes...' I thought.

I hesitantly moved his blindfold off his face and I saw he had white eye lashes. 'It matches with his hair?' I thought. My eyes widened a bit when Gojo started to wake up.

I looked to see he had bright blue eyes. I stared at him and he just stared back then he sat up. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asked. I just stared at him.

'Kinda creepy' I thought. "You know something's off...." Gojo said scratching his head. "I just can't put my finger on i-" He stopped then slowly turned and looked at me.

"Wait a minute..." He said feeling his face for the blindfold. He rose his eyebrow at me. "Did you take my blindfold?" Gojo asked. I just handed it to him.

"Did you wanna see my eyes?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh... can I see you smile now?" Gojo asked. I shook my head. "Whyyyyy" He whined.

"It looks bad" I said. That's not why though. I just felt embarrassed because of how weird it felt. "No it doesn't!" Gojo protested.

"You haven't even seen it" I said. "I just know it's not bad!" Gojo said. I shook my head and laid down next him. "Sleep" I whispered putting my hand over his eyes.

Gojo just smiled at me and put on his blindfold then went back to sleep. And soon I fell asleep too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up when I heard footsteps. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara. "Hey Y/n!" Yuji said.

"Gojo sensei! Gojo sensei!" Nobara called to Gojo. "So... he actually sleeps huh" Yuji said. "Of course! What do you think he is?" Megumi said.

Gojo moved the side of his blindfold up and looked at them. "Hey he's up!" Yuji said. "Wait a second that's an expensive chair isn't it!?" Nobara said.

"Hey! You're the one that called us here. Please don't go dozing off" Megumi said. Gojo stood up and smiled at Megumi. "What're you smiling about?" Megumi asked.

"Oh nothing" Gojo said. Nobara and Yuji plopped down on the chair next to me. "Oh my gosh! So soft!" Nobara said moving around on the chair.

"Woah! Bouncy!" Yuji said jumping on the chair. "Are you stupid you're gonna break it! Get down!" Megumi said smacking the back of Yuji's head.

"Ow!" He squeaked holding his head in pain.

*MINI TIME SKIP*

I looked to see it was raining outside and I just stayed where I wouldn't get wet. "Y/n come on" Megumi said. I looked up at the sky one more time before quickly running to them while covering my head.