𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

GOJO'S POV

It had been a few days of Y/n training but she needed a break since she had practically been doing it nonstop. It was obvious she wanted to be the best but sometimes we need breaks.

I needed to meet principal Masamichi and Noaya at the school because Noaya wanted to meet about how he tried to kidnap Y/n.

It was about 3 am so Y/n wouldn't be awake yet. If she does wake up hopefully she doesn't do anything she's not supposed to.

I walked into the office of principal Masamichi and looked around. "Satoru... late again" Masamichi said. "There were some problems at home" I said.

"Mhm... Noaya should be here soon..." Masamichi said. "Why did he call a meeting?" I asked. "He said he wanted to talk about the custody of Y/n though there is no discussion. You already have her" Masamichi said.

The door opened to reveal Noaya. "What is he doing here? I requested a meeting with only you" Noaya said. "I'm Y/n's guardian how would I not be a part of this?" I asked.

Noaya just gave me a dirty look then sat down. "So I don't get what you don't understand about me clearly saying that you need to stay away from Y/n" Masamichi said.

"How can I stay away from someone that belongs to me" Naoya said. "Huh!? Y/n doesn't belong to anyone" I said. "Then that means I can have her" Naoya said.

"Y/n is a child. She is not up for grabs! What business do you have with Y/n" Masamichi said. "She's a family member" Naoya said.

"What? Y/n doesn't have any known relatives how would she be a Zenin?" I asked. Naoya tensed up a bit. "I wouldn't want to say it while you're in the room" Naoya said.

"Why not?" I asked. "I don't believe this matter has anything to do with you anymore" Naoya said. I rose my eyebrow at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Masamichi please" Naoya said. "You can either tell me now or get out of my office" Masamichi said. "This is ridiculous" Naoya said. "What are you talking about!?" I said.

You sound crazy right now!" I yelled. "I'm the one that's crazy!? None of this would be happening if you had done what you were supposed to!" Naoya yelled.

"What!?" I said. "What the hell is going on!?" Masamichi yelled. "Y/n's my niece!" Naoya yelled. "What?" I said.

"Y/n's father is Toji Fushiguro!" Naoya yelled putting a paper on Masamichi's desk. Masamichi looked the paper. "Is this a dna test?" Masamichi asked.

"Where Toji is 99.99% the father" Naoya said while glaring at me. "That's not possible Toji Fushiguro is-" Naoya cut me off. "Dead? If that were true Y/n would be here today" Naoya said.

I didn't know what to think or how to think at that moment. "How did you even get the dna?" I asked. "Easy I got some of Y/n's hair at the store and I've run into Toji before of course I've been saving his dna for this moment" Naoya said.

"Well there's not much I can do... the higher ups have already made their decision." Masamichi said. Naoya gave him a look of shock.

"B-but she's a part of the zenin clan! She belong to us! to me!" Naoya yelled. "Well you were too late you narcissistic ken doll!" I yelled.

"Well then I hope you remember that Y/n is at risk now" Naoya said. "What?" Masamichi said. "Who do you think killed the Ogawas?" Noaya said.

"How do you know about that?" Masamichi asked. "You weren't the only ones who got photos and tapes mailed to them" Naoya said.

I remembered what the Ogawa's said. "Toji wants his daughter back" Naoya said. "So if Toji is the father then who's the mother?" Masamichi asked.

"I don't know! Why would he tell me? That man was a hoe anyway whos knows who it is" Naoya said. "And you're not?" I muttered.