𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

Y/N'S POV

Today Gojo had to work on grades or something apparently at the school even though it was the weekend but he took me there so I could go with the 1st years.

"Hey Y/n!" Nobara said while hugging me. I stared up at her and looked around for a moment. "Oh everyone's getting ready because we're going out today!" Nobara said.

I rose my eyebrow. "Where?" I asked. "You'll see" Nobara said. "Alright we're ready!" Yuji yelled while running ahead. "what is he doing?" Megumi said raising his eyebrow at Yuji.

"Come on! Let's go!" Yuji yelled. I ran up to Yuji. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to this new ice cream place!" Yuji cheered.

"No we're not" Megumi said. "What!? But you said-" Nobara cut Yuji off. "We're getting Y/n ice cream not you! She's never had it before!" Nobara said.

"Aw man!" Yuji said. "Ice cream?" I said confused. Nobara stopped walking and gave Megumi a look. "What? You got something to say?" Megumi asked.

"You guys didn't tell her about ice cream?" Nobara asked. "No" Megumi said. Nobara just shook her head and continued walking.

'I wonder what else I don't know about....' I thought. "We're here!" Yuji yelled. "You're not getting any ice cream" Megumi said. "Says who!" Yuji said taking out some money.

"Me" Megumi said snatching it. "Uh- Give that back Fushigiro! This is bullying!" Yuji yelled. "Shush guys! Y/n's gonna order!" Nobara said.

I looked through the cold class at all the flavors of ice cream. "Which one do you want?" The worker asked smiling at me. I pointed at the flavor I wanted and the worker got something call a cone and put two scoops inside.

"I'll get that one!" Yuji yelled pointing at the chocolate one. "She better not have a sugar rush like him" Megumi said. The worker handed me the ice cream and I took a big bite out of it and immediately regretted that because it was really cold.

And because I got a bad headache. "Oh brain freeze!" Yuji yelled pointing at me. I rose my eyebrow at him. Just as Yuji was about to eat the ice cream Sukuna's mouth appeared on his hand and took a bite out of the ice cream.

"Mmmm! Sugary!" Sukuna said. "Hey! That was not yours!" Yuji said. "Does he do that often!?" Nobara asked eyes wide. "No! And this will be his last time!" Yuji said.

I just continued eating my ice cream. "Does it taste good?" Yuji asked. I nodded. I looked at Megumi who was on his phone and held out my ice cream to him.

"Hm?" He hummed. "Aw! She's sharing!" Nobara said. "We taught her well" Yuji said. "No thanks" Megumi said. Nobara and Yuji paused and I frowned.

"Fushigiro ..." Nobara gritted through her teeth. "What?" He said. Yuji gestured to me. I stared at Megumi with a sad look. "Okay fine" He said taking the ice cream.

Megumi ate some of the ice cream. "It doesn't even taste that good" Megumi said before continuing to eat more of my ice cream. I rose my eyebrow and put my hand out to get it back.

"Wait I'm not finished trying it" Megumi said taking a big bite. I looked at Yuji and Nobara. "What the....." Yuji said.

Megumi handed me the ice cream and I rose my eyebrow when I saw he ate it down to the cone. "Don't worry Y/n the ice cream in the cone is always the best part anyway" Yuji said.

"We should go to this!" Nobara said putting her phone out so Yuji and Megumi could see. "Is that a good idea?" Megumi asked. "Would Gojo do it?" Nobara asked.

They all looked at each other. "Yeah" they all said in sync. I rose my eyebrow. After a while of walking I sat down on the side walk.

"Y/n?" Yuji said. I stared down on the side walk when I saw a snail. "Coco's brother.... Poco" I said. "What?" Nobara said.