𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43

Yet again Hana and I went out to search for the 1st years again and we went back to nearby areas where the guy said he saw Megumi.

Every time we went out Angel would make me use my powers. It felt like Angel was praying on my downfall or something. I'm not sure what it was but there was definitely something going on.

As me and Angel were flying above the buildings looking around I stopped when I saw someone that looked like they were passed out in an alley way.

I looked at Hana who was looking around in a different area and I landed down in the alley way a fair distance from the person. I walked a little closer until I realized it was Megumi.

I gasped and ran up to him then crouched down to see if he was okay. "Megumi! Megumi!?" I said while shaking his shoulder. Megumi just shifted uncomfortably.

'It looks like he's burnt out or something... what ever it is he's not waking up anytime soon' I thought. "Y/n?" I looked up to see Hana.

"Hana! Help me!" I yelled. Hana landed next to me then her eyes widened when she looked at Megumi. "This is your brother?" She asked. I nodded.

"He's hurt we should get him back to the hotel" I said. "Yeah you're right" Hana said before picking him up. We went up into the air and started flying back to the hotel.

Hana wasn't flying as quick as usual. "Is he too heavy? I can carry him" I said. "Oh! No! It's fine Y/n!" Hana said.

"HEY!"

We looked to see Yuji, Nobara, and another guy with them waving to us. My eyes widened. "Those are your other siblings?" Hana asked. I nodded eyes wide.

"YO! Y/N!" Yuji yelled to me. "I GOT THE CANDY!" Nobara yelled. I smiled in relief. We all went back to the hotel together and put Megumi to rest.

"Who's this?" I asked while looking at the guy who was with them. "I'm fumihiko Takaba" He said which a bright smile. "He looks like a superhero" I whispered to Nobara.

"He's more like a vigilante but yeah he's okay though" Nobara whispered back. "So Y/n you left Yuta and went with Kusuru?" Yuji asked. I nodded.

"I'm not sure where Yuta is now though" I said. "That's okay I'm sure Okkotsu is fine! Also here you go Y/n" Yuji said while handing me a bag. I looked inside to see brownies, candy, cookies, and other sweets.

I smiled and hugged Yuji. "Im allowed to?!" I asked. "Mhm Im sure it's fine now plus how would Fushiguro know if he's asleep" Yuji said while patting my head.

"Hey! You stole that from me!" Nobara yelled. "Well as long as she gets the candy that's all that matters!" Yuji said while giving Nobara an evil smile.

I ate some of the candy happily then I went to the area Megumi was sleeping. Divine dog appeared next to me then sniffed Megumi and rubbed against me while whimpering.

"I'm sure he's fine" I looked to see Hana. I blinked at her. "Is Megumi the boy that saved you?" I asked. "AH! Y/n! Please keep that a secret! I don't like people knowing too much info about me!" Hana said nervously.

I just smiled at her. "Alright then let me know if you need anything more I'll be out there" Hana said before leaving the room.

"I'm not sure what kinda fight he was in but I guess it was bad since he actually won't wake up" I said while poking Megumi's cheek. Divine dog just peeked up on the bed.