𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n get up!" Gojo sang,while lightly shaking me awake. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then gave Gojo a tired look. "Are you tired? That's why I make you go to sleep early at night" Gojo said.

I just stared at him and went back under my covers. "Nope come on get up!" He said turning on my lights. I sat up and glared at him. "Take a shower and I'll get your uniform ready" Gojo said.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom then started to get ready. After I took a shower I stopped and glanced at the mirror.

I avoid mirrors because I hate looking at myself. Why look at something that's ugly and not worth looking at. This time I was a bit different though.

I felt myself about to avoid the mirror but then I stopped and looked at myself then remembered what Nobara said to me. 'Maybe what she said was a bit true?' I thought staring at myself.

'Maybe one day I'll actually be pretty like Nobara and Maki...' I thought. I put my hand on the mirror. 'Or what if I'm already pretty....' I thought. I just started to dry myself off until I heard a loud bang on the door.

"Y/n! Stop hogging the bathroom!" Megumi yelled while knocking on the door. I slightly opened the door and looked up at him. "Can I have my uniform?" I asked.

"Uniform?" Megumi said in confusion. "Here you go!" Gojo said handing it to me. I grabbed it then closed the door. "Hurry up! It shouldn't take long to put on clothes!" Megumi said.

"Calm down! Megumi!" I heard Gojo yell. "She's taking forever!" Megumi yelled at Gojo. "Stop and listen to your daddy!" Gojo yelled. "I'm gonna punch you" I heard Megumi say.

I heard his footsteps retreating as he yelled at Gojo. I just sighed and put on my clothes then started brushing my hair.

I was caught off guard when the door suddenly slammed open. I rose my eyebrow then looked to see Megumi. "Are you joking?" He said.

"I didn't make a joke..." I said in confusion. Megumi just rolled his eyes. "Come on get out" He said. "No" I said before turning and continuing to fix my hair.

"Huh?" Megumi said. "There's more than an hour left before we leave" I said. "Okay and? I wanna get ready now" Megumi said. I just ignored him.

Megumi grabbed my hair brush and put down on the counter. I glared at him and snatched it back then continued what I was doing.

"And like I asked last night... since when do you get mad?" Megumi asked. I didn't respond. "Hey I'm talking to you" Megumi said while going to grab me.

Before he could touch me I quickly turned around and threw the hair brush at him. Megumi stumbled back a bit then I put my hands over my mouth for a second realizing what I just did.

Megumi touched his nose to feel blood then he looked at me. Before he could even do anything I ran out of the bathroom and he chased after me.

I ran into Gojo's room and Megumi ran in after me then I ran into Gojo's bathroom. "What th- WHAT TH-" Gojo yelled when he saw me and Megumi.

I looked to see Gojo on the toilet but I didn't care and ran and hid in the tub. "Where is she!?" Megumi yelled. "GET OUT!" Gojo yelled.

Megumi ignored him and went to the tub then immediately went to attack me so I started screaming and put my hands up in defense.

"That's what I thought" Megumi said. I glared then him slapped across the face. Megumi gave me a look of death. "I'm gonna kill you" He said. My eyes widened then he went to turn on the tub but then Gojo came out of no where and grabbed him by the ear.