Chapter 25 // Busy Night, Busy Day

You and Bakugo ended up watching horror movies until it became dark. The two of you were so entranced that Mitsuki had to bring dinner up to the room. When midnight rolled around, Bakugo shut off the TV.

"Alright, get out. I'm tired," the blond grumbled.

"I'm pretty comfortable here," you said with a grin as you fell back onto his pillows.

"I told you before you got here that you were sleeping on the couch!" Bakugo shouted while ripping the pillows out from beneath your head.

"Rude," you replied with a fake pout as you crawled off his bed. "Don't come crawling to me when you're too scared to sleep."

"Out," Bakugo demanded.

"Fine," you groaned with a sigh as you exited the room.

You headed down stairs and into the living room where the couch was still made up into a small bed, courtesy of Mitsuki.

You collapsed back onto the couch with a sigh and pulled the few blankets you had over your body as you let your head sink back into the pillows propped up against the armrest.

'At least the couch is comfortable,' you thought while closing your eyes.

¥¥¥

You couldn't sleep. You tried laying on your side, back, and even your stomach, but nothing worked. You tried holding one of your pillows and even balled up your blanket, but you still couldn't sleep. You didn't know why.

'Maybe it's 'cause of him,' you thought while sitting up.

You had spent a week sleeping with Bakugo in your arms. You supposed you had gotten so used to the feeling that you couldn't go without it now.

'I can't stay awake forever. We're shopping tomorrow...well, today. What time is it?' you thought while glancing at the clock on the far wall.

2:34 A.M.

Had you really been awake for that long?

You stood up, rubbing your tried eyes with the back of your hand as you headed for the stairs. You got halfway up before you were stopped when you ran into something unidentifiable.

You lifted your head, and, despite the darkness, you managed to see two crimson eyes staring down at you, and they belonged to a familiar angry blond.

"Oh, you're up too," you muttered. "Can't sleep?"

A noise erupted from Bakugo's throat that sounded like an unpleased grunt, and you let out a small yelp when the boy wrapped an arm around your waist, lifted you off the ground, and tossed you over his shoulder.

"Excuse me," you said slowly as you pounded your fists into his back.

The two of you soon reached his room where he carelessly threw you onto his bed before moving to close the door.

"This feels like a bad mafia romance movie," you stated. "Wanna tell me what you're doing?"

"Shut up..." Bakugo mumbled as he crawled into the bed beside you.

You watched as Bakugo grabbed his covers and tossed them over the both you before lazily dropping his head down onto his pillows.

"What're we doing?" you asked slowly, blushing slightly when Bakugo draped his arm over your waist, pulled you against his body, and leaned down to stuff his face in your upper chest.

"Stop talking," Bakugo stated quietly. "I got used to it too, so just...don't make this weirder than it already is."

You were confused for a moment, but then you realized he was referring to what you had been reminiscing; the nights you slept together.