Chapter 65 // Still Fighting

You almost cringed at the awful smell of the building you just entered, which Chisaki had said was the League of Villains Hideout. The group of villains had requested your service for something, and Chisaki seemed to trust both you and them enough to let you go on your own.

"Boss! She's here!" Toga exclaimed upon seeing you. However, the manic girl knew better than to approach you.

"Finally," Dabi commented from his seat.

"This place wouldn't be so difficult to find if you didn't live in the dumps," you replied. "You're villains, not animals."

"You're correct."

Shigaraki appeared from the shadows, grinning creepily. A hand no longer covered his face, which revealed his crusty and wrinkled skin.

"Unfortunately, our previous base was...destroyed, so this is what we have to rely on," Shigaraki continued. "Anyway, thank you for coming. I have a task for you." You remained silent, waiting for your job to be told.

"I want you to give U.A High School a scare," the villain leader stated. "There will be no death, of course, but shed a little blood. Toga needs some more to fuel her...hobby, and I'd like those peasants to know exactly what kind of business we mean."

"What's U.A High School?" you asked.

"A school," Shigaraki answered, "full of people who are hellbent on taking us down. They think we're weak now, nothing but a bunch of rats. I'd like you to be the one to prove them wrong. Overhaul has already approved this request."

You didn't know if Shigaraki's last statement was true, but just the possibility of Chisaki commanding you was enough to get you to agree.

"Where is this school?" you asked, and Shigaraki held up a finger before pulling out a burner phone. He quickly typed something out before tucking the device away. Your phone, one that Chisaki had gifted you, buzzed from within your pants pocket.

"I just sent you the location," Shigaraki stated. "Remember, no killing. We don't need you getting arrested. Just give them a fright."

"Oh! Take these!" Toga shouted while jumping up from her seat.

She walked over and dug through her pockets before taking out a bunch of empty vials, which she dumped in your hands.

"I'd like some variety, please!" Toga exclaimed. "Have fun! Ooo, and try to get noticed! I wanna watch it on TV later!"

You stared at the girl for a moment before abruptly turning around and leaving. You stuffed the vials in one of the many pockets of your olive green cargo pants before smoothing out the wrinkles in your black compression shirt.

You pulled the hood of your sweatshirt over your head and slipped on a mask that covered the bottom half of your face, which Chisaki had given you in order to better hide your appearance before you left the headquarters. You took out your phone, unlocked it, and clicked on the address Shigaraki had sent you. You slowly and silently began to make your way to the location.

¥¥¥

Bakugo tapped his pen against surface of his desk, zoning out as Aizawa talked about the training they'd be enduring for the day, which was simply duos versing each other in capture the flag.

He had almost fallen asleep halfway through the lecture, but he was jolted awake when a loud alarm bared throughout the school.

'This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. The perimeter has been breached. There is an unknown suspect inside the school. The school is being put into lockdown. Students, stay in your respective rooms. Hero course students, only attack if provoked. All pro heroes report to the main lobby. I repeat, all pro heroes report to the main lobby.'