Chapter 61 // Nowhere To Be Found

You stood waiting outside of Chisaki's office, hands folded in front of your stomach. He didn't tell you exactly who you were waiting for. All he said was that he was expecting impatient guests, and he wanted you to make sure they got the right room when they arrived.

"Boss, are we almost there yet?"

"I don't know, Toga. Are you done asking that?"

"We've already been wandering around for over an hour, so we've gotta be close."

You lifted your head at the sound of voices and glanced down the hallway as a group of people turned the corner.

You easily deciphered the leader, who guided the group and had what seemed to be a taxidermy hand covering the majority of his face.

"Well, well, well," the leader began as he approached you, his colleagues following from behind, "if it isn't the little pest."

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" you questioned, and, at that, one of the other members with purple scars littering his body patted the leader's shoulder with the back of his hand.

"She probably doesn't remember who we are if they really brainwashed her," the scarred man stated.

"Mhm, interesting," the leader hummed before giving his full attention to you. "Is this his office?"

"If by "him," you mean Chisaki, then yes," you replied before knocking on your creator's office door with your knuckles.

"Your guests are here," you stated in a loud enough voice for those inside to hear.

The door opened, courtesy of Kurono, and you allowed the group of visitors to enter before you walked in yourself.

"Not big on decorating, huh?" the leader stated as he observed Chisaki's minimalistic office.

"I don't like cluttered spaces," Chisaki replied before looking over at you. "How about you introduce yourself to my right hand woman? It'd be rude to continue without knowing each other's names."

"Right," the leader agreed, but you could sense the enthusiasm in his voice was fake. "I'm Tomura Shigaraki, the head of the League of Villains. These are my colleagues, Toga, Dabi, Twice Kurogiri, and Spinner."

"I frankly don't care," you responded dismissively before moving to stand behind Chisaki and Mimic, who sat on one of the two couches in the room.

"I see she still retains her feisty personality," Shigaraki noted as he took a seat on the empty couch across from you, Chisaki, and Mimic.

The rest of the League scattered around the room. Toga sat on the back of the couch with Twice standing beside her, Dabi leaned on the wall in the corner of the room, and Spinner began to pace to occupy the time. Kurogiri simply sat beside Shigaraki.

"Anyway," Mimic began, "about your call. Did you really mean it? You'll really join us depending on the terms?"

"That's a nicer way of putting it," Shigaraki said while propping his feet up on the coffee table. "You guys wanna use our name, and we wanna expand our influence. We both have something to gain here."

"Get your filthy foot off my table," Chisaki demanded, letting the germaphobe in him make an appearance.

"You really should be more polite, and say something like, "please, remove your foot." Show some humility," Shigaraki replied.

"We're villains," Chisaki stated. "Don't request such a foolish thing."

"Anyway, first off," Shigaraki started, "we aren't working under you. We're gonna do what we want when we want and how we want. We'll be equals, so let's be friends and help each other out."