5

The day her funeral was held, was a rather sunny day.

Unlike all those movies where it rained, the sky did not mourn when your mother's body laid in front of you. Your father just sat nearby, knowing that if he tried to get up, he would just fall. Because he still couldn't find the strength in him to accept the fact that his beautiful, loving wife was gone...

She was gone, and never to return.

Your brother didn't cry at all. Maybe he thought that he couldn't cry, because he had to be the pillar to support all of you. For whatever reason it was, you never did see him cry, not even after the funeral.

Your sister hugged you tight. She held you close to her chest and tried to calm you down. She tried to tell you that mom was finally out of pain, she was finally free. She told you that death was inevitable, and some people just go before others.

After you dried up all your tears, you stood silently. You were completely drained, both physically and mentally. Sometimes when your sister cried, you'd be the one to hold her, to whisper sweet nothings to her, to calm her down. It was almost sickeningly humorous how you both took turns to comfort each other.

Your friends that attended the funeral maintained a respectful distance. They stayed close enough to help you should you need anything, but far away to give you the distance you needed at a time like this.

The day your mother died, your world stopped moving.

But the day still went on. The sun still went down, and along with the sun, your mother's body was taken away as well, to rest in her grave. Your hands shook with horror. You wanted to cry and scream, you wanted to yell at anyone who tried to take your mother away.

You never wanted to let her go.

You were scared that you would forget the feeling of her face against your fingers. You were scared you would forget her voice. You were scared that the only way you would remember her face would be through pictures.

You were scared of everything that took your mother from you. You were scared of nature...

But regardless of how much your world stops, the real world continues to carry on. It keeps on revolving, and changing from day to night, to day.

Time does not stop for anyone.

And it didn't stop for you either.

The day was over, and your family was back inside the house. It no longer felt like home. No, it felt like a barren wasteland.

You couldn't hear your mother's nagging. You couldn't hear her scolding you to stop playing on your phone and get to studying. You couldn't see her rushing through the halls, trying to make dinner and finish writing an email to her boss. You couldn't see her grin when you showed her your grades. You couldn't feel her ruffling your hair in pride.

Suddenly, the walls of the house were closing in on you.

You thought you would die from suffocation if you stayed inside for another minute, but death never came. Instead, you slowly fell asleep while being consumed by your misery.

————

Your family members stuck to your side like glue after the funeral.

You appreciated their gesture, because you're sure you wouldn't have been able to breath if you stayed alone. The same loneliness that you had known throughout your life was now so suffocating that you couldn't believe how you dealt with it for so long.

Oh, right... you had your mother with you. You were never truly alone back then... but now, you can't see say that.

As a result of your suffocation in your own house, you decided to take a small stroll in the nearby park. It was too late in the night and everyone was asleep, making it impossible for anyone in your house to stop you, so you carefully walked out into the park.

Just like you had expected, the park seemed more like a graveyard with how empty and quiet it was. You didn't know where you were going, but you knew that if your father found out that you snuck out, he'd probably have a heart attack from the sole fact alone.

As you stopped near the fence that separated the park from the street, you sat down at a bench nearby. Looking up at the sky, all you saw was the dark void of space.

Until... a shooting star passed by your eyes.

You never believed in shooting stars. As a child, God knows how much you prayed to each shooting star for you to inherit your mother's quirk, but you never got your wish.

It was human nature; to lose faith in something when they do not get what they wish for.

But your tired brain was willing to believe in anything at that point. Bringing your hands together, you knew no matter how many wishes you make, your mother won't come back.

And remembering her condition in the end, you would never wish that upon her anyway.

So you wished for something else. Something you knew was even more ridiculous than your mother's revival.

"I wish for this world to be destroyed!! I don't want a world without her! A world without her is too suffocating... Please!! Destroy this world and everything in it..."

No one heard your wish.

Or so you thought.

Just across the fence, a hoodied figure's eyes widened. A wish for destruction? He recalled his own quirk and his own dream.

Yes... this world needs to be destroyed.

He took another look at your features. [Skin Color] skin, [Hair Length][Hair Color] hair, [Eye Color] eyes and a [Body Shape] body.

A seemingly normal girl.

Yet, you wish for the destruction for this world. A wicked smile began to stretch across his chapped lips.

Shigaraki Tomura thinks that you would definitely like his plans...