66

After spending what seemed to be an unnecessary amount of time just chatting with the Wild Wild Pussycats, your entire class moved all their luggage in the specific rooms and finally!

Finally, you all were given food.

With how hungry and tired you all were, the free and warm food was practically heaven on Earth. You're pretty sure you even saw Kirishima cry manly tears over how manly and delicious the food is. Now, if the food really was that revolutionary or you guys were just starved, you don't know.

But what you do know that in your half-dead state, this curry was a God-sent.

After a hearty meal, courtesy of your abusers, you all were allowed to take a soak in the hot springs before hitting the hay.

While you would have preferred just a simple shower, then quickly jumping into your bed. But seeing how the girls' had plans on enjoying the hot springs, you couldn't find it in you to be the odd one out and spoil their plans.

Although, it was consoling that you weren't the only one who was going along simply because you guys didn't want to dishearten someone; Jiro also looked equally as tired.

The both of you just shared a tired smile with each other in the changing rooms before finally taking a dip. Since you all had taken a shower to cleanse yourself of all the sweat and grime, you guys eased yourselves in the hot water, that seemed to be working its magic on your sore muscles.

You could feel the knots in your muscles and the fatigue slowly washing away, and you couldn't help but let out a sigh of content. Damn... This is the life.

A trip with your class, enjoying a hot spring with all your girl friends, not knowing if your family is still alive back home, you know... The usual vacation stuff–

"Man, this is amazing!" Mina exclaimed, raising her pink arms up above her dampened head. You couldn't agree more, this really was amazing, if you exclude your anxiety regarding your family's safety.

Are you sure the Wild Wild Pussycats didn't just put some crack in all your curry? Cause you're feeling pretty good right now, all the fatigue washed out of your body.

"This really is refreshing after today, kero..." You heard Tsu murmur while her face was halfway submerged under the water, creating small bubbles everytime she spoke, "God, now I'm starting to kind of dread tomorrow!" Hagakure whined and you all wordlessly agreed, a moment of solidarity amongst all you students, most definitely even the boys.

Speaking of the boys...

"Hey, didn't the bath schedule of boys and girls overlap?" You suddenly spoke up with slight nervousness, making all the girls turn to you, "Uh, yeah?" Jiro answered and you kept your completely monotonous look directed at her, "Jiro-san... I think you're forgetting who our classmates are..."

She stared back at you for a few minutes in confusion, until a feeling of horror washed up upon her, "Oh... OH!" All the girls had a disgusted look painted on their faces as they now turned to the wooden divider.

Meanwhile on the other side, the boys had just gotten into the water after having taken their shower. It felt almost rewarding to submerge themselves after such a taxing day. And while it was a bit embarrassing to imagine that the girls of their class were right next to them behind the divider, they decided to keep their adulterated thoughts to themselves.

Except for a certain purple headed boy...

Of course it's him that acts out like the pervert he is.

"Man... Can you even guess what kind of treasures await us, on the other side of this divider?!" Poor Todoroki, ever-the-clueless, innocent child of 1-A, tilted his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"