52

Like he had said, Aizawa gave you all the behavior reports by the end of Homeroom and as soon as you got yours, you immediately began scanning through the paper.

There were a few things that were in the said behavior report. First, the stats and grades of your capabilities as gauged by the pros.

Strength: 1/5 E

Speed: 3/5 C

Technique: 5/5 A

Wits: 5/5 A

Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

Okay, so you got a well enough grading from Edgeshot, even though the power stats did hurt your feelings (you knew there was no lie in there).

Next, was the review of what Edgeshot had observed throughout your week with him. In this, he wrote down how you were an excellent intern, that showed obedience and respect throughout your time there. You got along with the sidekicks, hence the A on your cooperativeness. And your usage of your quirk, along with your wits was phenomenal. All of this, was something you were somewhat expecting (except for the obedience part because you literally did the opposite of obeying him).

Lastly, he wrote about some pointers and weaknesses that you should work on. You were half-expecting for him to write about how you should work on following orders, but instead you were met with a totally different subject.

Although incredibly competent, Iris severely lacks confidence. There is a line between disobedience and standing up for yourself, that she has a hard time differentiating, and hence, it leads to her sometimes letting people walk over her. This issue of confidence extends to her making decisions, as she also proves to be somewhat indecisive. She trusts others to make judgements for her, as she is afraid of the consequences of her actions.

My advice to Iris would be to work on trusting herself and her judgement. She is incredibly smart, and her quick-thinking is one of her strongest points. If she can simply trust her own self as much as she trusts others, I'm sure that she will grow to be one powerful heroine.

He signed it off with his signature and the behavior report was finally concluded, letting you sit back and think about it for a moment. You wondered how Edgeshot even managed to figure out that you were lacking confidence, or when you even exhibited such traits, but then you recalled the incident with Endeavor and suddenly everything made sense.

Edgeshot really is a lot more observant than he lets on, huh? The fact that he was able to figure out such a deeply rooted issue in just a week made you wonder. Is it really that evident for everyone that you don't trust yourself?

Maybe, maybe not.

But just like Edgeshot had said, you should work on this issue. You wanted to be more confident, you wanted to be able to trust yourself.

But at the same time, you couldn't understand the difference between confidence and arrogance. Where does it start? How are you perceived as confident and not arrogant?

And trusting your judgement! How can you trust your judgement when you've always seen how your siblings were better than you, and made better decisions. Your sister had told you on countless occasions, be it a joke or in a fight, that you were stupid.

And you knew you were.

You always got less grades than her, so you were probably doing something wrong! No matter how many times you were told that you were smart, your sister's words always echoed in your head and you would immediately deny the compliment.

Because in your eyes, your sister is a psychologist. She knows what she's doing, she's your older sister. She knows best–

"[Name]-chan?" Momo's voice pulled you out of your thoughts, making you subconsciously hum as you looked up from your desk. The ravenette girl gave you a soft smile as she told you that the next period had already begun and it was time to take out your English textbooks and open page 34.