11

The sound of police sirens blared all across the area.

You and many of the customers looked at how the thug was tugged by the messy haired guy and taken in by the police. One of the police officers came up to the ravenette and they started talking. You saw the messy haired guy shake his head while shrugging afterwards.

You had no idea what they were talking about but then a loud shout shook you out of your thoughts, "Hey!! What did you do to me?! I still can't see anything!!"

Oh... you forgot to change the color of his cornea.

Lightly jogging upto to the police officer who was talking to the ravenette, you politely started, "Excuse me, can I get a moment with the thief?" They gave you an incredulous look.

"I'm sorry, what? Little girl, this isn't some park-" You cut the police officer off before he could continue, "Yes, but if I let him be, he'll probably be blind for life."

The messy haired dude's eyes widened and he looked at the police officer, "Let her through." Was all he said before the police officer sighed and led you towards the police car, where the thief was already seated.

Now, you can change the color from a distance, because in theory, so long as you can distinguish the object, you can change its color. But you still haven't gotten to that part of the training where you change colors of objects at varying distance.

So you decided not to take a gamble and leave a guy potentially blind for life and opted for the safer route.

Once the police officer (and the messy haired dude who was trailing behind you two) led you to the police car with the thug, you looked at his hunched figure and stared at him.

Bam! Done.

The guy gasped loudly when suddenly, he could see again, "What the hell?! Who the fuck was it that made me blind?!" He turned to the side to see you looking at him through the window of the car and his face contoured into that of anger.

"Was it you, you fucking bitch?! That's it!! I'm gonna fucking kill you-" He was cut off when the messy haired guy stepped up and stood in front of you while glaring at the thug.

"Then I'll make sure you'll stay in prison, idiot. Jeez, if you're gonna plan a crime, at least don't yell it for the entire world to know..." He grumbled out, making the villain glare back at him.

"As unsympathetic as ever, Eraserhead-san!" The police officer beside you laughed as the messy haired guy -now known as Eraserhead- gave him a bored look.

"You okay, kid?" Eraserhead turned to you with a seemingly apathetic expression on his face, but you could see from the slight shine in his eyes that he was worried you might be scared from the villain's threat.

"Yes, I'm fine... He didn't exactly harm me." But before Eraserhead to proceed to say anything, the police officer chimed in.

"Was that your quirk, girlie? That's amazing, one look and he went blind!" Your eyes widened upon his praise, and a bright smile formed on your lips, "Yes! Thank you so much!"

"Hahaha, you're a good kid! You really helped us! Thanks for that!" But then, the officer's expressions turned cold and stoic, "-but you do realise that you used your quirk without a license, right? That's a pretty illegal thing to do-"

Your face was overtaken by a look of horror.

"Well? You got something to say before I put these handcuffs on ya' and take you to the police station?"

You were scared.

Oh God!! You don't want to your father to know that you were taken by the police at the age of 14!! As if you weren't enough of an embarrassment for the [Last Name] family, this would surely give you enough guilt to last you a lifetime.