15

The written exam went just as well as you had expected. It was quite easy and there wasn't even that many questions from Quirk History as you had dreaded.

Now... It was time for the practical exam.

For the practical, everyone was gathered in a large auditorium with a stage at the bottom. More students that were done with their written exam began to slowly pour in the auditorium. You also found your seat and sat down, waiting for them to explain the rules of the practical exam.

It took about 10 minutes for the entire auditorium to fill up with applicants, and you tried looking around if you recognized anyone. To your misfortune, there wasn't anyone that you could see that you recognized.

But thankfully, you didn't have to wait too long. Because a few moments later, Present Mic came in with a wide grin on his lips, "To all the listeners in here, welcome to my life performance!!" His loud voice boomed throughout the darkened auditorium.

"Everybody say HEYYYY!!"

Pin-drop silence.

You did feel bad for the blonde hero but you knew how nervous everyone was at the moment, you were too. This kind of response was only natural.

"To all the listeners in this stadium, I'll present you the guidelines for the practical exam!! Are you ready?!"

Again, silence.

"What a refined response..." The pro-hero muttered under his breath before regaining his spirits and starting again.

"Alright!! Here are the rules!!"

The loud-mouthed hero began to explain the rules and regulations. There were a total of three different types of robots-although the pamphlet had four printed on it-that would be carrying different points in relation with their danger levels. The 1-pointer was the easiest, followed by the 2-pointer and then finally, the most difficult to destroy, the 3-pointers.

You could already feel the dread settling in...

Your quirk is not useful for fighting robots!! You can barely use it against living things, but giant robots of all things?! You're going to die!! You can't destroy them!!

In midst of explaining, Present Mic was interrupted by a blue haired male with glasses, "Excuse me! As you said earlier, there were 3 robots, but in these pamphlets, there seems to be 4. If this is a mistake on behalf of UA, then it is very unbecoming of the most prestigious hero school!" It seemed like four-eyes didn't stop just there.

"Also, you!! The curly haired, plain-looking one!! You've been muttering this entire time! If you want to dilly-dally, do it somewhere else! Everyone here is very nervous, and you're muttering is just distracting!!" You turned to see who the guy was pointing at-Oh, my God!! Is that Midoriya?!

The poor kid wasn't even doing anything that harmful to others! Who put a stick up that four-eyed bastard's ass?!

But despite cursing at him in your heart, you would die if you'd spoke up like that. Just thinking about having more than 4000 pairs of eyes on you made you feel scared without even going through it. So you shot the bespectacled boy a dirty glare before returning your gaze forward.

Present Mic then proceeded to explain how the fourth robot was actually a 0-pointer and was just an obstacle for everyone. So it was best to just avoid it. And with that, he bid you all good luck as all of you were ushered to your respective buses to take you to the exam site, after changing into your tracksuits.

Yet, here you were, getting cold feet.

You always knew you had no chance.

But now you're certain.... You should just listen to your sister and do something simple. Heroing isn't for someone spineless like you...