59

The next day when you returned to school, you made sure to keep a big smile on your face, even if you were still sleep deprived. Apparently, a stray cat jumped and hit your window, making you shoot up from your bed and immediately turn yourself invisible out of utter fear.

You took at least an hour to calm down and get out of bed, only to see that it was the cat that you sometimes fed, that had knocked into your window. Needless to say, your paranoia made it hard to get much sleep after that, so you just stayed up studying or scrolling through social media.

Still, you wanted no one to worry and then have them to treat you like glass, so you made sure to act nonchalant. As if all those heavy eyebags were a result of the exam stress and not you fearing that you might get murked in the middle of the night.

The first one to greet you was Uraraka, and she gave you a happy smile when you nodded along to her daily tales of what she did. Next, Mina and then Hagakure. Kaminari winked at you, while Ojiro and Satou smiled and offered you a quiet good morning. Tsu and Jiro weren't here yet, so instead you were met with a fist bump from Dark Shadow, and an elequent getting from Tokoyami.

And of course, Iida zoomed over to your side instantly and greeted you with a happy smile, "Good morning, [Last Name]-kun! It's a wonderful day, isn't it?"

"Yeah, the weather's kinda nice... Hopefully, it'll stay that way throughout summer too..." You drawed out, finished your sentence with a small chuckle as Todoroki perked up at your statement, "If it gets too hot, I can always cool you down." He offered and you could feel your smile growing, "Thanks, Todoroki. I'll definitely take you up on that offer." He nodded, almost proud of himself as you walked past the front and smiled kindly at Kirishima, "Good morning, Kirishima-san, I hope you made it home back safely?"

"Yeah! I was planning on sending you a message but I ended up falling asleep! I'm so sorry, [Last Name]-san! That was totally unmanly of me to not inform you about my safety!" You could only smile at his earnestness, "It's fine, so long as you're safe. Thanks for walking me home, by the way." He just grinned and you took this as your cue to leave to your seat.

As you made your way towards the last row, you walked past Bakugo, who had his head hung. Just when you were thinking of teasing him, he looked up and his ruby eyes glowed a fiery red, "The fuck are you looking at, huh?" He spat out with such rage and annoyance that even you were taken aback.

"What crawled up your ass and died? Did you get rejected or something?" That seemed to piss him off even more, since he fully raised his head to glare right at you. And suddenly, you were reminded of the same Bakugo you saw the first time you met him.

Eyes that shined with unspeakable amounts of anger, looked right at you.

"Don't fucking talk to me." He said, in a low, whisper-like voice and you couldn't help the slight bead of sweat that ran down your forehead. The entire class watched in silence as the blonde dragged his feet out the room, while you were left flabbergasted as to what happened, "Ah... [Last Name]-san, are you okay? Kacchan's been in a bad mood since he came in today, sorry that he took it out on you." You heard Midoriya chime in as you got over your shock and turned to him.

"I didn't even say anything to him, he really is an asshole." You muttered as Momo looked at you in worry, "Are you okay?" She mouthed and you just gave her a kind smile. Meanwhile, you wondered what the hell was wrong with that damn firecracker.

Just thinking about it was enough to make you even more tired. Great, just what you needed while being sleep-deprived thanks to that asshole stalker.

For the rest of the day, classes went by normally. Although your lack of sleep did catch up to you at times, but the teachers didn't really point it out so you figured that they didn't notice. Not to mention, whenever you talked with Midoriya or when it was a free period, you'd find Bakugo glaring daggers at you. Thankfully, Todoroki always offeref to stand in front of your desk to cover his scary gaze.