62

When your brother found out about the fact that a villain–Shigaraki Tomura, to be exact, was reported in a mall, he could already feel his blood boiling.

Needless to say, your brother hated that man with a passion and couldn't wait to lock him up behind bars for how much he had messed with his baby sister; you.

So imagine the absolute horror he had to face when he found out that one of the people that had reportedly interacted with said villain, was you.

Your brother was livid.

Still, he decided to not cause a scene at the police station when he first received the report, and focused more on dumping the details on his partner, Naomasa. Instead, he decided to rush over to the said mall where you were currently at.

He recalled you mentioning yesterday that you were planning on going with your friends to the mall and your father was so happy that you were finally getting out of the house to do something other than studying or training.

You had always been the only one out of the three of you siblings to stay cooped up in the house. It's not that you didn't have friends, but most of your friends were the type to stay cooped up in their houses too, so you all never bothered going out.

And to think the few times you went out with your friends, you got in contact with a super villain. Great. Just what you needed after that stupid USJ attack.

Your brother just gritted his teeth, tapping his finger on the steering wheel, with a rather aggressive undertone. Naomasa, who was right beside him, gave the [Hair Color] haired male an anxious smile, "Come on... You heard that she's totally fine, [Brother Name]..." The older male stopped talking when your brother gave him a sharp side-glare.

Naomasa could only sweatdrop when he saw the bad mood he was in, but then again... It was completely justified. If someone told Naomasa that his own little sister had gotten involved with a dangerous villain, he would have been scared out of his mind. He could only imagine what your brother was going through:

Knowing that despite everything, he still wasn't able to save you from the trauma Shigaraki must have given you.

Your brother parked the police car in front of the shopping complex, where there was already a plethora of police cars parked, that were responsible for the mall locking down, in order to find Shigaraki.

The two police officers wasted no time in rushing inside, where they were guided by more of their colleagues to the area where you and Midoriya were at, waiting to be questioned about the incident.

Your brother saw you, sitting with your friends as Midoriya was clutching onto your hand tightly, meanwhile Uraraka was on your other side, giving you a side-hug. Your other friends, which consisted of Tsu, Kirishima, Hagakure, Mina, Jiro, Shoji, Mineta and the rest of the people that came with you, all stood nearby as if on lookout for Shigaraki in case he made a reappearance. Even though they knew it was futile, he had already escaped.

The moment your brother caught sight of you, he rushed over, not caring about the other police officers that were still there and just threw his arms around you. He didn't care if he was on duty, you were his little sister and you were hurt.

Your eyes widened when you suddenly saw your brother but soon, you relaxed in his hold. [Brother Name] pulled away from you, but still kept his grip on your shoulders, "Are you okay?" He asked and you could only nod in response.

Compared to the power he held, Shigaraki had let you off easy.

And it seems like your brother knew this, because he he immediately started looking up and down, as if he was checking you for any injuries. And the moment he saw the red finger marks on your neck, his breathing hitched.