65

The moment the fact registered in your head that you were falling, like any sane person, you let out a scream of pure terror.

Knowing that your quirk had no way of saving you, you had practically accepted your fate of breaking at least a rib or either one of your arm.

But before the agonizing pain of your bones breaking could hit you, you felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around you and securely holding you in place.

A wave of safety had washed over you as the pain never greeted you, instead, you were met with the familiar warmth of another person. The person had wrapped an arm around your waist while their other arm was... dangling?

You slowly opened your eyes to see yourself and your saviour dangling from the branches of a tree before you both finally landed on the firm ground.

"Make sure you guys arrive before 7 or you won't be getting any dinner!" You heard one of the Wild Wild Pussycats state in the far back, as you snapped out of your thoughts thanks to her voice. Pixie-bob's voice was also the one that brought your attention to your saviour; Sero.

"Sero-san..." You whispered, as the said ravenette grinned widely at you, "Hey, [Last Name]! You aren't hurt, are you?" You blinked a few times before smiling softly and shaking you head, "No, thanks to you, that is."

The said boy looked a bit bashful, and the close proximity between you two wasn't helping the redness on his cheeks. Both you and Sero felt like you guys were fixed in a trance when a sudden weight pushed you away (and only then did you realize that Sero had his arm around your waist this whole time).

The sudden weight, who revealed himself to be Kirishima, screeched at Sero, "What the hell, man?! That's so not manly!!" He stated as the red head had his arms protectively wrapped around you, meanwhile, Kaminari and Mineta, who had accompanied Kirishima were now looming over Sero with an ominous aura.

"W-What did I do?!" Sero questioned while Mineta just scoffed, "What did you do...? YOU WERE HOLDING ONTO [LAST NAME]'S WAIST LIKE YOU BOTH WERE ON YOUR HONEYMOON INSTEAD OF THIS HELLISH TRAINING CAMP, YOU ASSHOLE!!" You felt your face burning in embarrassment over what Mineta said.

The hell is wrong with this purple grape?! Why is his mind always so dirty?!

You looked around, only to see that your entire class was looking at you and Sero, weirdly (mostly Sero). And it just made your embarrassment worse. Thankfully, Iida had decided to clear his throat with a small frown on his face as he started, "Ignoring that... Let us focus on the problem at hand, everyone!"

He had just said that when suddenly, loud sound rang at the side of you all and you guys slowly turned your heads over to see... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

It was a giant, monster-like creature that seemed like it was made of mud–or dirt.

Everyone had a look of horror as the creature rushed to attack you all. Thankfully, the main fighters of your class, that were Todoroki and Bakugo, were quick to move and immediately knocked down the creature.

"That... what was that?!" You couldn't help but question as you saw the once attacking creature turn completely lifeless as it mixed with the dirt of the ground.

"I... I think it's Pixie-bob's doing... Her quirk has something to do with controlling earth." You heard Midoriya reply and you could feel your fear slowly getting replaced with sheer annoyance.

This was another one of UA's doings?

For fuck's sake, another dangerous test through deceit and trickery?! What kind of hero school does this?!

Unfortunately for you all, you guys weren't given the chance to curse your teachers out for long because another one of those dirt Golems rushed to attack you all.