21

As Aizawa led you all to the training grounds after you had changed into the PE uniforms, you couldn't help but shake slightly. You did not like this!

"Wait! What's going to happen to orientation?" The cute brunette from before asked and Aizawa didn't even look back to answer, "One of the reasons why UA is better than other heroics schools is because of its freedom. We teachers are given complete freedom for teaching our classes however we see fit. That includes skipping orientation."

Wow, that just made things much worse.

As he stopped near a circle drawn on the field, Aizawa finally turned to you all with a bored look, and proceeded to rant about how the Ministry of Education was not doing their job properly and how all your physical capabilities were being hindered without your quirks. As he did so, he proceeded to call out to someone among you guys, "Bakugo, you placed first in the entrance exams, right? How far could you throw a ball back in middle school?"

"67 meters."

What kind of a brute is this blonde child?!

You watched as Aizawa handed him the softball, and told him to use his quirk to throw it as far as he could. And Bakugo couldn't have made an uglier face as he used his infamous explosions and chucked the ball at high velocity.

"In order to grow, you all need to know the physical limits of your own quirks." The pro-hero stated as he showed the digital reading he had gotten; 705.2 m.

"Woah!! This looks fun!" Someone from the crowd of students spoke and it was at that moment that you realised, you all were fucked.

Aizawa had a terrifying look on his face as he glared at you all, "Fun, you say? I wonder if you'll be able to say that in the next 3 years."

What is actually wrong with this guy?! He's getting angry just cause someone called it fun?!

You're willing to bet your money that he's the type of person to hate the sound of children laughing.

"Alright, change of rules. Whoever places last on this Quirk Apprehension Test, will be expelled."

You paled at what he said and so did Midoriya. You both instinctively turned over to each other and shared a look of horror. He knew that your quirk wasn't fit for this type of test, and you knew he didn't have control over his quirk.

You both stared in horror as you guys realised... this was most probably the first and last day of UA for you.

————

First test that you partook in, was the 50-meter dash.

Back in middle school, your score was about 6.49 seconds. Now with your quirk, you doubt it would make much of a difference.

Aizawa called out your name and another person, Rikido Satou, the dude with big lips that you saw earlier in the morning and you both stood at the start line, "Good luck!" The guy spoke and you smiled at him, "Thanks, you too!" You took a deep breath and if it helped, turned the color of your uniform from dark blue to white, so that at the very least, you wouldn't be absorbing as much heat with the darker color than with white. With less heat to absorb, you probably wouldn't feel as hot while running or doing other physical activities as you would with darker clothes.

Again, it's not like it was much of a difference.

As you both stood at the start line, a gun fire was what signalled the start and you both rushed off. Compared to Rikido, you finished earlier as the robot declared your result first; 6.36 seconds.