23

As All Might had entered the room dramatically, it didn't take long for everyone to start chattering excitedly when he announced that you all were going to do battle training. He pushed a button and all of a sudden, shelves began opening up from the walls that showcased many identical looking suitcases.

The suitcases were all numbered as All Might started with a smile, "Your hero costumes have been designed according to the requests you submitted before school started! Take the one with your roll number and go get changed! Meet me at Ground Gamma!"

Your classmates excitedly rushed over to get theirs but you stayed back for while, letting the crowd dissolve before going up there and taking the last one. It seems like a lot of the girls thought of the same thing because you soon found yourself surrounded by Tsu, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka.

"I can't wait to see our costumes! I was so nervous while trying to make up the design!" Uraraka started and you all couldn't agree more. The last thing you guys wanted was to look like clowns.

"I had a lot of help from my older sister. I'm pretty sure I would have messed up without her help." You stated as everyone turned to you, "You have an older sister?" Tsu asked and you nodded, "Yup! I'm the youngest among my two other siblings. My sister is about... 6 years older than me!" They all looked at you in awe.

"Wow! She must be in university by now, right?" You nodded at her question, "Yup! She's becoming a psychologist! It's a field that's in touch with her quirk, since it's a lot different than mine."

"You guys have different quirks?" Uraraka asked. She always thought that siblings had similar quirks, "Mhmm, she inherited mom's while I inherited dad's." Your new friends looked fascinated upon hearing that, but your conversation was cut short when you all arrived at the girls locker room.

You all began to get dressed and you decided to finally unlock your case to wear your costume. The moment you opened the suitcase, you were greeted with the folded clothes. You carefully slid the article of clothing on, and made sure to take the specific support item you had requested for.

Once dressed, you took a look at your mirror in your locker and smiled to yourself. Your hero costume consisted of three articles, or make it four.

First, was the dress shirt. It was a white blouse, with a neck-hugging collar and had loose sleeves that tightened around your wrists as to not get in your way. Over the dress shirt, was a black, loose corset with suspenders and it had a black, ankle length skirt attached to it. The skirt was open from the front and it allowed you to run in case of an emergency. You had requested the skirt so that you could camouflage yourself when you can no longer use your quirk.

Although you hadn't requested it, the support team had used a lacy fabric with flying crows as a pattern, sewn on the black cloth of the attached skirt. And for the bottom, you wore a pair of black shorts, only in the summer though. You planned on changing it to pants in winter or at least to wear warmer thigh-high socks. While you still wore black and golden accented thigh-high socks in your summer outfit, they were much thinner and were made of an unrippable fabric so you wouldn't be prone to cuts.

Over the top, you wore a black coat, also with golden accents. It looked more like a cloak than a coat, but it was shorter than a usual cloak. If anything, it reached till your thighs and had the same lacy pattern of flying crows as with the corset top. Your shoes were black and golden boots that reached just above your ankles.

Now, for support items. You had a first aid pack attached to a belt, that was worn at your lower waist. It contained the usual things like gauze, medical tape, scissors, some antiseptic, some bandages, cold compresses and a few bottles of glaucoma eye drops for when you go completely blind thanks to your quirk.