Prologue

Rebel[ noun, adjective reb-uhl; verb ri-bel ] = A person who resist any kind authority, control or tradition. 

Three professors are standing around a table in a large room full of weird objects, mirrors, and chests. One old man, dressed in a blue robe, a grey beard hanging over it, sighs sadly. The woman looks at him, she's also wearing a robe, a green one, her hand fidgeting with her wand. The last person in the room is dressed in full black, with a scowled impression on his face. Clearly not happy.

The man with the black hair and the cold eyes takes the word. 'And you suppose I take care of him? Me?'

'Yes, Severus.' The old man replies, they make eye contact. 'You are most suited for the job.'

'I am most suited?!' the man repeats angrily, 'I cannot do this.'

'You'll have to try.'

'I don't want to, why don't you give him to Hagrid or something?'

'Severus, I've thought this through, it must be you who takes him.'

'Fine, I'll try.' Severus sighs deeply. He doesn't want to take care of the boy, he never has before and he's usually not that good in taking care for people. The last time he cared for someone... it didn't end well.

A silence hangs in the room.

'Is the kid okay now?' The woman asks worried.

Again, the older man answers. 'I believe he is. Physically.'

'I suppose you want me to take him now?' Severus scowled.

'He is in the Hospital Wing.' Albus nods whilst talking, 'Be gentle.'

Severus arrives in the bigger room filled with several beds. Most of them are clear; around four students are in the room in total. Further in the back, a curtain shielding the bed, the boy is laying down. Severus walks over, sighs, and then opens the curtain gently.

The boy flinches of the sudden figure. 'Who... who are you?' He asks quietly.

'I am Severus Snape.' He tried to say in a friendly voice, knowing he shouldn't scare the boy off. 'You are to live at my quarters in this castle.'

The boy slowly rises from his bed, a hand runs through his black wavy hair. He must be around the seven, maybe eight years old, Severus guesses. He still hadn't looked been able to look him in the eye, and the boy clearly avoided that.

'Follow me.' 

That was the first part of this fanfiction!! I hope you liked it, I will be updating the new chapter in a day or so!! Don't hesitate to comment and give feedback or recommendations! Have a nice day. < Author.