4.

A orc with long black hair stood in front of me with a leathered towel of the sorts wrapped around him. He wasn't as built as the others. He had a huge belly that reminded me of my uncles beer gut. And wrinkles under his eyes, like an old man.
If I act scared now, they will all think they can just walk all over me.

Confidently, I walked around him taking a glance around the room. They're mostly all sitting on stools naked next to Buckets of water with soap suds spewing out of it.
I can feel every eye glued on me,  watching me eagerly. As much as I would love to run out of here right now, I can't. 

I spotted a a empty stool in the corner. Thankfully it was a next to this women orc.  I walked over and sat down.
She looked about 7ft and is very slim. Her body is no joke. People in the human world would kill to be built like her, I almost don't want to wash in front of her .
"H-hi." I stuttered.
She looked at me arching her eye brows.  "Who says you can speak to me." She spat.  She threw her rag back into the bucket, glaring at me.
Taken back by her words I simply ignored her. I guess I won't be making friends today.
"Uh oh looks like you've already gotten on the bad side of Enus!" A orc yelled out. They all started laughing besides her.
Am I missing something here? I don't even know this Orc women but somehow I have already pissed her off.

Quickly jumping to her feet she stood in front of me with her fist balled up. Her skinned dripped of water, and soap suds stuck to her body.
I tried my best not to look at her breast but they were right above me.

So is this what Xorim was trying to warn me about.

She looked at me with hate in her eyes. I can tell she defiantly meant business, but I didn't think greeting a orc would have pissed it off so badly. Maybe I should have just insulted her, maybe she would rather I smack her as a greeting since they all seem aggressive. Shakilying I stood up. Looking her dead in the eyes.

"You best to stop there, if you knows what's best for you." Another orc protested. His voice almost seemed familiar.  He stood up and walked towards me. It's the Orc from earlier. The one who brought me to Xorim's room.
He grabbed her shoulder and yanked her back.
"Leave." He ordered.
She growled at me before storming off.
I'm impressed.  I've been here for only a few hours and I already manage to piss someone off.
"The rest of you get going, there isn't much to see here." He said while glaring at me.
Within seconds everyone started to get up and leave. " Next time your on your own." He turned around and walked out with everyone else leaving me alone.

Well that was more dramatic then It needed to be. Least now I can bathe in peace. I looked back to make sure everyone had left before taking off my clothes. A natted ragged sat in the soapy water. Thankfully the water is nice and clear. Looks like I may be the first to use this bucket.

I'm missing my dads fancy soap and huge tub right about now, hell I'd rather continue to deal with them always nagging me, then this.
I let out a loud sigh and sat my bare ass on the stool. It was hard and cold. It hurts, but strangely I don't even care I just want to go back to the room as soon as possible. I don't want to run into anymore orcs. The soap has a strong smell of lavender, making me want to puke.

As I washed myself, the soap sting every cut on my body. The pain from it only reminded me that this is all real. Bruises covered most of my upper half, those trees really did a number on me. I looked like complete shit. I'm sure my hair is all matted and puffy.  No wonder those orcs were looking at me like that. I look disgusting.

The sound of a bucket being kicked startled me almost causing me to fall off the stool.
I jerked my head back and to my surprise 2 big naked erected orcs were coming my way. They both maliciously smiled. I covered my body to the best of my ability, but there was no point. I know what they have came here to do.
Xorim was right. I should have just let him mark me.
Even so I won't just let them take me as they please, I will fight until I can't fight anymore.