23.

Xorims pov.

Without fail he continues to curse me, digging his nails into my hands, but his hopeless attempts to escape from my grasp are futile.
The only thing I have to do is keep going. I'm out of the forest, and almost to the fortress. I'm ahead of his cavians, but only by a little hopefully it will stay that way.

Toorgin still hasn't showed, so I can only assume that he never got my message. I hope that someone is pratrolling around the fortress walls and will see us coming.
"Xorim I—I wi-l-ll k—k-ki" he struggled to say.
I laughed out. "Why bother trying to talk when your about to die."

The forstess walls finally came into view
I tossed Belo sending him flying yards away from me. Quickly after his orcs closed in behind me, watching as their leader went flying across the feild . "You guys call yourself's cave orcs, but can't even out run me." I laughed out.
"What ar-re y-you!" Belo shouted. His voice horse from my hands being wrapped around his neck for so long. I'm impressed he lived after me choking him for almost 5 minutes srtraight. I even broke a few bones in his neck purposely trying to kill him, and yet here he stands. Small tress limbs are sticking out from his legs. What a funny sight to see, the leader barely able to walk straight.

"You are no ordinary orc! What was that? Old ancient sorcery? Even your eyes glowed a odd color!" Someone yelled behind me.
How can he ask me such a question when his leader was just flung across the field. Imbeciles.
"Don't tell me you guys ran after me to ask me that question instead of trying to rescue your precious leader." I joked.

Smoke is rising from inside the fortress. Whats going on?
By now I expected to see Toorgin or even bogs, but nobodies here.   
Somethings off. I didn't notice when I was dragging him here, but one by one everyone's presence disappeared from my fortress as I focused on Belo and his orcs.
Looking up at the walls I can't sense anything. No matter how hard I try. Not even a single foot step, or heart beat. Did Toorgin get everyone to safety all ready? If that was the case he would be here right now ready to fight.

"Whats wrong Xorim, the "defier"? " he sadistically smiled. " Your people should all be dead by now so don't expect your lackeys to come to your rescue. I sent my troops to evade your front lines, while I handle the back. You were so busy out in the forest fighting us you didn't even know your orcs were already dying!" He laughed while pulling small twigs out from his leg.

If what he saying is true, it would make sense why I can't sense anyone , but that just can't be true. I can't accept that.
I clenched my fist and closed eyes trying to calm myself down. I won't let them get away with this. Even if I'm hanging on to life. I will make it my very mission to wipe out every cave orc that walks my path. Second by second my anger continues to boil over making it harder for me to breathe. I can feel the Rage coursing through my body like a river. Earlier I was able to control it, but now I can't seem to pull it together.

"What are you gonna do now that your Devains have been taking out so easily? You don't think you can possibly continue to take on a army. Especially one so big." He said pointing at the thousands of eyes behind me.
Before I could respond a object in the sky came flying down towards us fast.
It hit the ground causing sand and rocks to fly up.
I covered my eyes so the debris wouldnt get in my eye.

"You really are pathetic." A familiar voiced angrily said.
Slowly opening my eyes Xavier stood in front of me dusting his self off. Did he jump down from the walls? I didn't even sense him, he probably hid away while the others were brutally killed.

"No I didn't. Thanks to me, your precious fortress is intact and well. It's pathetic you couldn't handle all of them. You even called for help." He said giving me a cold look.
My thoughts aren't even safe around him, if I known he could read minds I would have kept a closer eye on him. I'm not thrilled to see him but thanks to him everyone is safe, he must have masked their presence, that's why I couldn't sense them.