10.

It's been almost a weak since the incident. The only time I leave this room is to use the restroom or if I need some water.  I haven't eaten much no matter how much food they keep bring to me. I'd take a couple bites and leave it right outside the door. I don't have a appetite to eat.
It's hard enough that I feel like I've lost the only person that makes being here less scary. Its all so suffocating. Every thought I've had this week have been about Xorim. I wonder if I'm even on his mind or if he's thinking about me right now.
He really scared me that day, but I was foolish to think that I was a exception. Even so I keep finding myself missing him. He's become such a important person in my life in such little time.

I understand that day it must have looked like Bogs and I were getting quite friendly, and him being the king its not a good look for everyone to see me, his mate laying on top of another orc. So I get why he had to do it, but I'm not excusing his behavior. He still acted cold to me before that happened. Not to mention he pushed me to the floor like I was a rag doll. Treating me like I am a pest.  I am greatful he didn't kill him, but he still has a lot of apologizing to do if he wants me to forgive him.

I have to face him at some point, I just don't know what I'm going to say. My complicated feeling for him has me in such a dilemma.
I feel like once I see his face I might just forgive without a apology. How stupid of me, but I can never keep a grudge.

A knock at the door sent me flying up. Is it Xorim?
"It's me open up!" Bogs cheerfully said.

Opening the door slowly Bogs smiled ear to ear cheerfully just like before His neck had bruise all around it. Which only made me feel like shit.
He followed my gaze and touched his neck.
"Oh don't worry about this! This is nothing compared to my battle scares." He said pointing to a long scare on his arm.
How can he be so vibrant right now. Still it does make me feel a little better knowing he's okay after what happened.
"I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble" I nervously said.

"Are you kidding me!" He shouted "To feel our king strength first hand was a honor. Everybody is saying I must be highly favored by our king to still be alive right now. I've been receiving so much free things from everyone since words got out that he spared me!" He joyfully said giving me a thumbs up.

I feel like he is the only being that can find the good in truly anything.
"Well I'm glad to see that you are doing good." I said trying to give him a smile.

"I'm doing more than good I'm doing fantastic! I wish I could thank him for sparing me, but nobodies seen him since  that day, well besides Toorgin. He's handling all the important matters until the king returns."
"Wait he left?" I worriedly asked.

"He's still here in the fortress! He's been in his room and hasn't came out since that day. After you ran off that day he looked so worried. It's the first time any of us have seen him make such a expression , it was actually quite horrifying!" He shivered.
As much as I want to laugh at him I held it in. Hearing that Xorim been coop up in his room makes me feel kinda happy. Was he waiting for me this entire time. He did tell me he would wait for me to come to him but I didn't think he literally meant that.

"I'm assuming he hasn't come out his room because of you? Word is going around that you guys had a lovers quarrel. I don't mean to over step , but I think you guys should talk it out!" He politely suggested

He's right we should. I think we both have had enough time to sort through our thoughts.
"I know you've been worried because of what happen to me but don't be! You saved me from almost dying. Even though it's such a worthy way to die." He proudly said.

Yup I knew it he's a nut case.
"Everyone's shocked that you were able to stop him in his madness. No orc has ever been able to do that. Once a orc is heated they only see vengeance until its to late."

His madness? Does that mean I was right about him not knowing what he was doing.
For the first time this whole week I feel hope.
"He's still in his room right?" I asked while pointing at his door.
"Yes! I think he might be sleeping. I can't enter his room without permission but since your his mate you can enter anytime you want." He smiled giving me a wink.

"Now go talk to your Mate!" He urged.

He walked away leaving me with my thoughts. I wasn't thinking about going to talk to him right now but maybe right now is a better time then ever.

I walked to his door and took a deep breathe before opening it.
The room aroma smelled just like him. I missed this comforting smell.
He laid on the bed shirtless, sound alseep. Walking around the side of the bed I sat on the edge watching him sleep. He softly breath in and out with his messy hair covering his face, Even in this angle he look like a majestic creature.
I missed him despite everything.
Just being next to him is making my heart flutter. I was scared I'd be terrified  the next time I saw him, but that's not the case at all. Now that I'm here I feel relived.

Do I actually like this deviant orc? I traced my fingers along his face. My heart is racing just by touching him. I must be crazy out of my mind. He murdered countless orcs in front of me and yet I'm so drawn to him.
I pulled my hand away from his face and his eyes slowly opened, he gazed at me longingly.
He grabbed my hand squeezing it softly.

I looked away as warm tears began to fall from my face. I hate that I'm so overwhelmed with so many emotions.
He sat up and pulled me into his lap.
I didn't dare look up into his eyes. I know if I see those eyes again. I'll give in too quickly.
He wrapped his big arms around me hugging me tightly.
I can feel his heart beating hard against me. It's racing.
"I'm sorry" he said in a soft voice. "I understand if you don't forgive me. I never wanted to show you that side of me. I know you think of me as a monster. I know what I am, but when I'm with you, the rage that courses through my veins subside."
Slowly I looked up at him.  I can see the despair in his face, he's looking at me as if I'd run away at any given moment..

He took a deep breath.
"Orcs are vicious, that includes me. Our anger is  sometimes our down fall. I never should have never pushed you! I couldn't see anything but my own raged and for that I'm ashamed." He somberly said. His eyes shakily stayed glued to mine. "I never meant to hurt you. I'll stay away from you if that's what you truly want.''

"I know." I said wrapping my arms around him.  I won't make him pay for this one mistake. If it wasn't for his rage I know he would have never done something like this. I know there may come a time where he may lose it and Not know what he's doing, ill deal with it when the time comes.
Knowing he's truly sorry is enough for me this time. I know I should stay away from him but  When I look at him everything that's happen starts to fade. All the killings, all his rudeness, it just vanishes. I don't want to be away from him anymore. Since that night he marked me everything between us changed, its to late to go back now.

"I was cold to you that morning because I can feel myself growing more fund of you. You will be leaving soon, I just know if it continues I won't let you leave. I don't want to fall deep"
Before he could finish his sentence I softly kissed him. 

That's all I needed to here to confirm we both felt the same way towards each other. I know I'm leaving soon but I'd regret this the most once I return home.  As long as he promises to keep me safe and never hurt me. I'm all his until the time I leave.

I can feel myself slowly melting into him with each slow passionate kiss we share. Excitement ran through me as we held onto each other.
I softly moaned under each kiss. I can feel the electricity connecting us together as we claim each other.
"Don't run from me anymore." He whispers deeply into my ear.
He lifted me up, before laying me down on the bed.  Smoothly  placing hisself in between my legs. Gently he planted kiss down my neck sending chills down my spin.
"Tell me your my mate." He tenderly bit my neck making me moan.
"I'm Your mate"