9.

I quickly stood up "It's not wha''
"Hush!" He growled cutting me off. His eyes glowed that greenish color again just like yesterday night. He's pissed. More than pissed he's furious.
Suddenly he charge up to us grabbing Bogs by his throat. Lifting him into the air His feet dangled like a doll as he gasped for air.
"Wait!" I yelled. He ignored me continuing to squeeze the life out of him.

This is wrong. He didn't do anything wrong! I'm the one at fault not him!
Grabbing Xorim arm I tug as hard as I could, but its no use, he's not even budging. His eyes are locked on Bogs.
I've seen him angry before , but not like this. He's like a wild animal. Nothing I say or do is getting through to him. The only thing he seems to only see is Bogs, not me
"Xorim!" I yelled.
He looked at me in pure disgust and madness. It's like he doesn't even recognize me.  "Move!" He roared. Pushing me away. I went flying back until I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

How could he treat me so coldly, so roughly. As if I mean absolutely nothing to him.
The Xorim I've come to know wouldn't hurt me intentionally.
"Xorim!" I yelled out. Slowly he turned to me, his eyes filled with fury, he smiled at me maliciously making my skin crawl. He looks terrifying.

This was always his true nature, I was just to blind to see it. Each time I watched him kill a orc I told myself it was for my safety, But I remember that look in his eyes the first day I was here. He enjoys this, he loves it, every second of it.

Bogs jerked his body around as he tried to gasp for air. "Please stop!" I screamed.
No matter how much I cry out he won't listen to me. I can't watch another death.
Scences of every orc he killed in front of me, keeps flashing in my head. I clenched my fist.

Why, why must he keep doing these things in front of me. I can't handle it, none of this.
Tears viciously ran down my face as my body frantically shake in fear. I can't take it anymore.
"I just want to go home." I weeped.

A loud thud made me jump.
Bogs dropped to floor holding his neck while gasping for air.

Xorim, looked at me with guilt. His face had finally softened, he finally looked like the Xorim I've grown so attached to.
He walked toward me but I quickly jumped back. My body is still trembling even though its finally all over. I can still feel the fear coursing through me. I don't even want him to come near me. I looked back to see every orc staring at me. Some were snickering while the others looked puzzled.
I gave Xorim one last look before bolting up the stair case.
"Wait!" He pleaded.
No, I can't handle talking to him after that, I don't even want to look at him.

I didn't stop running until I was down the hall from the room.
I stood in front of the door for a few second before turning around. I'd rather sleep in a room without a bed then to sleep besides him tonight. I walked into the room he first gave me when I first got here.

The room is the same, just bedless, but that's okay.  I need some time away from him before I can face him. I shut the door making sure to lock it.
Slowly I slid down the door falling to my knees.  I softly cried to myself  closing my eyes tight.

I don't want to be here anymore, I'm not strong enough like them to see death and be fine. I couldn't even handle my mothers own death.
What he does to these orcs is no different from how my mom died. Beating her to death. Leaving her there to slowly die.
Watching his hurt his orcs like this is to much, even if it is to save me. . I know that this is how his world works, but I don't think I can be here any longer.

I clinched my chest as I continued to weep.
"Rain." Xorim softly spoke from the other side of the door. 
"Please let " He paused for a second. "Are you hurt?" I can hear the worriness in his voice. But thats not enough for me to come out.
"Rain I'm sorry, I will give you some time"