35

Xorims pov.
She is out of her mind if she thinks I'm going to let her be alone in the room with him. Before I could speak she rammed her lips into mine.
I dont know what she's thinking, she's not giving me enough time to take in everything.
Our lips keep clashing against each other as I walk in complete darkness down the stairs. Last time we were here she walked down alone silently crying. Now here we are attacking each other with our lips, each kiss she grows hungrier for more.
I've never seen her so eager.
It's getting harder and harder not to just fuck her right here on theses damn steps, her therapeutic moans is making me more excited.
Slowly I sat her on the bed and quickly went over to the candles.
"We don't need a light." She whispered.

She's right we don't need a light for this, but I want it. Ignoring her I searched for the rocks.
"Xorim please." She yearningly moaned out

"Rain I want to see you under me.
I want to see your face as you take every inch of me over and over again.
I want your face engraved into my memories."

With a quick click of the rocks the candle quickly lit. The room slowly began to brighten up, it still dim but its enough.
I turned around looking at her now naked body. I didnt even hear her take off her.

"I told you to Hurry up." She moaned.
Walking over to me she pulled down my pants, grabbing onto my dick. Looking up into my eyes she she softly kissed it , giving me such a seductive smile.
I can feel the excitement coursing threw me making my chest feel tense.

Each second that pass the more excited she is making me. More and more my dick grew harder. Throbbing.
I want to fuck her so bad right now, but she looks so beautiful down there licking all over me.
Grabbing her head I slowly pushed her head down watching her gobble me right up
"Fuck" I grunted. She feels so good, the insides of her mouth feel so warm, its all so fucking amazing.
Coming back up she spit on it and quickly started to suck me. She's moaning as if she can feel exactly how I am. It's driving me crazy.
I can't take this anymore.
Grabbing her head I held it in place and uncontrollably fuck her face. She's gagging, making even more erotic noises.  How can everything she does make me feel like this. I'm so fucking close I might burst in her mouth.

Looking down at her, her eyes glowed back at me hungrily.
She watching me.
She's Taking in every bit of how she's making me go crazy.
How naughty.

Panting like a beast, I came all in her mouth before slowly coming out.
Her face filled with tears running down her face, even like this she is beautiful.
Hearing a gulping sound I paused. Did she just swallow all of that!

I couldn't help but give her a smile.
"Your so full of surprises." I said while whipping the rest that drizzled down her mouth.
"Now it's your turn."
Grabbing her I tossed her on the bed.
"Since your so eager, I'll make sure to take my time." I devilishly said

_______________
Two part chapter.
Next part will be in Rain pov.