43.

Xorim pov.

I have lost my touch. This would have never happened if I wasn't so distracted. My orcs are dying and its my fault for not staying focused. If my father were alive he would be ashamed to see that I let this happen.
My blood boils Every time I look over at the pile of dead bodies. 
I've known some of them since they were just babies.
"Toorgin come with me."  Swiftly, I headed inside the forest.

I need to make sure that her body is still there. I don't believe she is the one leading them.
I know her, she wouldn't leave any loose ends.
"Tell me Toorgin, do you think this could be Enus doing." 
Quietly he followed behind me, but I can hear his heart racing just from the mentioning of her name.

"I'm not sure, Enus has done some harsh things, but I don't think she would take out her own-"

"She has already threaten our home!" I growled.
His foot steps came to a halt.
"S-She did?" He nervously \
asked.

I stopped to face him. He looks distraught, Almost mortified.
Nobody knows that Enus lead the cave orcs to the fortress that day. They only know she committed treason.
But this look on his face, In all the years I've  known him I've never seen him look so devastated.

Before he became my right hand orc he was my best friend, The three of us were close as children.
But power tends to bring out the worst in people around you.
Especially when they envy everything you have.

Not even bothering to say more I continued to walk.

Before I knew it a limped body came into view.
The closer I got the more unsettling I felt.
This can't be. How is her body in perfect condition.

"How is this possible!" Toorgin whispered.
Leaning down he grabbed her wrist and took her pulse.
I would have picked up her heart beat ways back if she was alive.
"She has a faint heart beat." He nervously said. Looking up his eyes beamed with hope.
Pushing him out the way I forcefully grabbed her wrist.
It's faint but he's right. I can feel it, but for some reason I can't hear it.

Something on her finger caught my eyes. Is this blood? This is the same stuff that covered Boga.
Her chest where that power stuck her at also is oozing out with the same substance.

As everything started to piece together in my head my heart sunk.
That  night that I thought Enus had died was there doing. They took the opportunity to take her body. This must be how the can take form of anybody, but if thats the case.
I stood up as my heart begin to race.

"They aren't dead."  Looking down at Enus I sucked my teeth.
"Birng her!"
If my Theory is right is that they need there bodies alive to continue to mimic them. That only means right now there walking around in the fortress using their bodies. We can catch them.
"Meet me back at the fortress."

In a instant I transported back to the scene.
"They are still alive bring them to "
I stopped talking as I watched everyone look down at the ground trembling in fear.
Whats going on.
"What are you all doing." I yelled. A uneasy feeling is starting to grow inside of me.
"Whats going on." I demanded to know.

"We were looking for you." I turned around to see Xavier giving me the same look.
"Rain has been kidnapped."

_______
Hi guys! If you've gotten this far thank you for continuing to read my book.Please continue to add my books in your library and voting! Also. My other book My Incubus is back! So please check out the other book!!!
I hope you all have a great rest of the day!