17.

No matter how much I beg him not to carry me, he held me in his arms as we walked down the halls. whispers echoed around us,which is only making me feel more embarrassed. I know all eyes are on us right now
I buried my head into his chest as he continued to slowly walk .  A faint sweet smell embraced my nose. Being this close to him like this, makes me feel warm inside, but also nervous. I know exactly what's going to happen once we get into the room. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.
Every emotion is hitting me at once. Happiness, excitement, and fear. A big part of me wanted this. I wanted to be here a little bit longer. Even though I know my dad must be worried sick, I want to stay here a little longer.

I know we need to focus on the problem at hand with Xavier, but right now more then anything I want him to have his way with me. I want
"Why is your heart racing." He whispered into my ear. His warm breath sent a shiver down my spin.
"Are you nervous by chance." He teased. 

Of course I'm nervous, but I'm more excited then anything. I continued to Burry my face into his chest. If I lock eye's with him now its all over. I just need to compose myself until we get back to the room.

Xorim came to a complete stop,  as his breathing started to pick up.
Why is he stoping we aren't even close to our room. Gazing up at him, I notice the annoyed look spread across his face.
What could possibly make him look this aggravated.  Turning around I caught a glimpse of a women orc, but before I can make out her face Xorim turn my head back placing it back onto his chest. He cupped the back of my head gently.

Why did he suddenly do that, am I not allowed to see her.
"May I have a moment, king." Her voice is husky but she is definitely a female.I recognize her voice.
"We need to discuss this in private." She bitterly said.

It became hard to breathe for a second. It's her. The women orc who tried to kill me that night. Enus.
My body feels stiff. I tried to clench onto Xorim, but my fingers are shaking to much.
I thought she was dead, I thought he killed her that night. Why is she here in front of us. More importantly why is Xorim still standing here.
He should have just walked around her, but instead he is listening to what she has to say. Doesn't he remember how this Orc tried to kill me not to long ago?
The Whispers around us started to get louder. Can't he just walk away now! What is he waiting for!

"I'll take her to your room." A voice on the side of me said.
I looked over to see Bogs smiling at me ear to ear. A part of me wanted to cry, but for some reason I'm glad he is here. I feel a bit more safer with them both here.
"No. I will bring her to the room and come back to speak to you Enus"
I can feel my blood boiling more and more with each word he spoke. Why is he giving this orc a time of day right now. He doesn't need to come back to speak with her!
No longer scared, but angry I pushed off of Xorim making him put me down.
"I'm going with Bogs, do as you please." I heatedly said.
I didn't even bother looking up at him, or Inis. I turned to Bognas and grabbed his arm before walking off.
"Rain!" Xorim angerly yelled.

But I didn't look back instead I kept walking with Bogs at my side. I know he must be shocked that I grabbed him without even giving him a warning, but I had to get out of there.
"Wait slow down for a second." He politely asked.
I let go of his arm before coming to a stop.
"I'm sorry." I ran my fingers threw my hair letting out a loud sigh.
"It's okay no need apologize! How about we go out for a walk, I know a great place to clear your mind.." He kindly suggested.

I shook my head in agreement and followed behind him as he lead the way. I'm thankful he wants to help me, but I can't help but feel embarrassed. Everything was going perfect before she showed up out of no where. I thought when Xorim said to dispose of her that he killed her, yet there she was. Am I actually mad that she is alive? Or am I mad because Xorim is giving her attention. I don't know. I do know how Inis feels about him, she mad it very clear that night.

I bumped into something hard almost knocking myself over.
"You seem to always bump into me." He softly laughed.

I didn't even notice he stopped walking. "I'm sorry." I said trying to keep my balance. I have so much on my mind right now, I can't pull it together.
"Here we are!" He excitedly said. I looked out in awe. The sun glisten onto the water like glitter. It so beautiful. Gorgeous exotic flowers bloomed all around. I've never seen such a beautiful lake before. "We don't have places this beautiful back home." I said while sitting on the ground.
"Really?" He curiously said.
"Well we do, but nothing like this. This place is beautiful, and peaceful. It looks like a picture from a fairy tale." I said smiling out into the distance.
As I take in this magnificent sight, I feel myself finally calming down.
Bogs sat beside me taking a deep breath. "I come here when I have a lot on my mind. It helps me sort out my thoughts."  He said giving me a faint smile.

As I starred back into Bogs eyes I realize how much I appreciate him for this. Ever since I met him, he's lighten up my world a tiny bit with his non stop positive attitude It's nice to know I have another person that looks out for me here.
"Thank you."  I happily said.

"No problem, I'm always here if you need anything. Okay?"
I shock my head yes and looked back out into the water. This is nice, but I can't help but wish Xorim would have brought me somewhere like this.
It would have been great.

"Don't worry to much about Enus. She may be his fiancé but your his mate now."
A jabbing pain stabbed through my heart.
"What did you just say." I shakily said.