42

I laid on the bed covering my eyes holding back my tears. This is so frustrating. Here I am about to put my life on the line for his orcs but now I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I couldn't even handle the news of Enus being alive and I expect myself to take on a bunch of water orcs? I'm a joke.
Knowing that she is alive frightens me but it pisses me off more than anything.
"Just you wait, I will put you threw hell once I see you." I whispered out loud.
I touched my arm where a spear once periced threw. I can't forgive her. I won't. I can't.

Nauseated I took a deep breath running my fingers throw my thick hair.
I can't be mad.  I can't ask him to kill someone he holds dear to his heart. He said he always saw her as a sister, so I know it must be hard. Even if I want him too, I just, I need to let this go. He just lost so many of his people. I shouldn't make things worse. No matter how much I want to rage. I have no right to.
I need to act like I'm perfectly fine. Thats the only thing I can do for him.

My eyes slowly started to feel heavy. I pulled the woven covers over me and closed my eyes. Clearing my mind I found myself drifting off to sleep, only to be shaken awake what felt like moments later.
"Rain." Toorgin said shaking me awake.
"What is it?" I sat up yawning, before finally opening my eyes to a blurry Toorgin.
"Xorims ordered me to take you to a safer spot. He thinks this is the first place they will come if the water orcs are looking for you." He worriedly said.

I quickly got to my feet rubbing my eyes.
"Led the way." I said gesturing for him to go.
He walked off leaving me to follow behind him.

I looked around before walking out. It looks like Xorim hasn't come back to the room yet, he must be busy still.

We walked together in silence. Time from time I caught him looking over his shoulder suspiciously at me.
Something doesn't feel right.
We've been walking for a few minutes and we haven't come to a new room yet. Are we relocating on the other side of this fortress?
I watched him as he walked. His stance is different. Even the way he is swaying his arms are different. Toorgin usually walks with both hands to his side or behind his back but right now he's swaying them back and forth. He's never walked like this.

Listening closely to his heart, it's beating a fast pace. Is he scared?
He shot me a glare. Before turning back around again. Whats going on, Toorgin hasn't acted like this since the first day I met him.

My heart stop as realization set in. This isn't Toorgin.