16.

We all sat in silence as Xavier laugh hysterically. He's really getting a kick out of all of this. Torgin hasn't said not one word since Xorim big powers reveal, maybe he already knew about this, but I don't understand how I never noticed.

"It's pointless try try to fight me." Xavier snickered. "Good news for you, I'm not here to hurt you. I only tested you to pique my curiosity and just as I predicted you are weak just as your father was . You should be strengthening your powers. If you did so you would be able to send her back on your own."He said pointing his dingy long finger at me.

"He can?" I faintly whispered under my breathe. I looked back at Xorim, but his gaze grew cold.
"Shut up!" Xorim shouted. Split flew from his mouth. He clinched his first, trying to contain his anger.
"Why have you only now revealed yourself." Xorim bitterly asked.
"There was simply never a reason until now." He coldly said while shrugging his shoulders.

I never expect such a unfeeling family reunion. He doesn't seem to care for Xorim at all. He only came here with one adjective. I know he is Xorim great uncle, but he's shady. Everything about him is sketchy.
"Don't worry I'm not here to steal your thrown either. I just want to return to the human world. There isn't a place for me here anymore, your grandfather made that perfectly clear."

"Then why did you return in the fist place." I loosely said.
I understand he use to live there, but it doesn't make since why all of a sudden wants to go back, what's his angel?
Xavier face hardened as he clinched his jaw. He squinted his eyes at me while tilting his head to the side.

I can't shake this eerie feeling, that he's here not really here to help me get home. There has to be more to the story.
"I'm sure you two have alot of questions, how about we have a calm and collected conversation." He sighed changing the subject.
"I can bring you back home but its gonna take a little more time. I need to build up my energy and power."

"How long will that take?" I hopefully asked.
"About a month or so. It takes a lot of power to open the gates between our worlds. It would be a lot sooner if Xorim here knew how to use his ascending powers." He look around clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "This place hasn't changed one bit.

"Stop fucking talking about me, like you know everything." Xorim spat.
The look in his eyes is deadly, but he needs to calm down I don't want them to go at it again. Not when his head is still injured.
Quickly glancing at his head, Blood continued to drip from the back of his head, but not once has he winced.

"I will be staying in the fortress for the time being. Unless you object to that, king Xorim?" Xavier smirked.
He's got to be out of his mind if he thinks he's gonna be staying here. Not after all this. How can we trust anything this creature says. He could very well not be his family.

"Thats fine, Torgin find him a room." He ordered.
"What!" I yelled out.
He has to be crazy, does he really let anyone in like this. We really don't know his true adjective. What if decides to challenge him for his kingdom. There are way to many bad possibilities, but maybe we don't have a choice. If he says no he may just do want he wants anyway.

Xorim shot me a concerning look.  I should have just kept my mouth shut.
"Don't worry rain, I'm here to help nothing more." Xavier reassured. He smiled showing me his sharp teeth, sending chills down my spin.
I quickly looked away. Just him smiling at me like that is creeping me out.

Toorgin walked pass us swiftly not even making eye contact.
"I will show you to your room." He said in a stern voice.

"I guess it's my time to go, we will be seeing each other again very soon." He winked while following behind Toorgin

The room fell quite. Only the sounds of our breath can be heard. I want to say something to Xorim but I don't know what. This is a lot to take in especially since he just found out someone in his family is still alive.

Suddenly he grabbed me placing me on his lap. Wrapping his arms around me. His wrath and his scent is soothing. With all that was happening I didnt even notice I was shaking.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He dolefully said.

"No don't apologize."
I'm not mad he didn't tell me, its not like he has to tell me everything, but still I'm shocked I didn't notice.
How can I live with him and sleep in the same room as him and not realize he has powers. Honestly its still hard for me to wrappped my head around, but to honest I'm still in shock I'm in a world filled with orcs, him having powers doesn't scare me. It would be weird if he didnt have powers.

"I thought you were leaving today for good." He despairingly said.
I can hear the worry in his voice. Looking up, his warm inviting eyes look at me so tendernessly.
"I'm here for a little while longer so lets make the most of the rest of the time I have here."
I can feel my heart about to Burst out my chest. The way he's staring at me has me so nervous. The mixture or joy and passion burned in his eyes as he look at me. It gives me butterfly's.

He planted a kiss on my forehead.
I wanted to go home more than anything when I first got here but now, I'm not sure what I want. All I know is that I want him next to me all the time. He's always on my mind. The way he smiles, the way he touches me.

"Lets go back to the room, if we stay like this I won't be able to contain myself."
"Contain yourself?." I confusingly said.
Suddenly I felt a small poke under my but.