28.

Xorim pov.

"I love you."
Her words continued to eco in my mind.
Grabbing her throat I rammed into harder, giving her every inch of me.
My body is yearning for all of her. Her warm embrace, her beautiful skin, her soft doe eyes.

She's mine. Ever part of her.
Our eyes met. Her gaze burning with passion as tears ran down her cheeks. I'm being to rough, but she's taking it all so well. That just only makes me want to go harder, faster. I want to hear her blissful moans under me, I want to carve her insides with nothing but me.
This human women has given me another reason to live.

Watching her beautiful face contort each time I penetrate her. Digging her nails into my skin. Everything this women does turns me on.

I can't possible let her go after this confession. I want her close to me, all the time. No I need her close to me. Who will protect her if she leaves. I can't. I won.'t let her leave.

"Xorim!" She screamed out.
Picking her up, with me still stuck inside of her, I held her close.
She wrapped her arms around my neck holding on as tight as she can.
"I love you xorim." She whispered in my ear. Her warm breath sending chills down my spin. Her bold words egging me on, exciting the once tamed beast inside of me.

She knows me hearing her say this delectable words is making me go crazy.
If thats the way you want it rain, I will no longer hold back.
Putting her legs over my arms I slammed her down, shoving every inch of me inside of her.
Her mouth opened giving me a shocking look.
"Isn't this what you wanted, you wanted me to tear you into you. You wanted me to take your body, for my pleasure. You know what your doing to me." I said lifting her back up and slamming her back down.
She bit her lips holding in her moans.

Kissing her neck smelling her sweat scent, I bit  her.
She moaned out in pleasure, continuing to dig hear nails into me. "Yes thats it, Let me hear those beautiful sounds escape your lips."

"More." She moaned out, continuing to wake the beast up.

Leaning her against the wall, brining her legs over my shoulders, I quickened my thrusts, deepening them. Passionately I kissed her.
She continued to moan in between kissing. My body is moving without my permission. Continuing to fuck her so wildly.

Her eyes rolling to the back of her head, as she reaches her climax. Her moans sounding more erotic by the second.
I want her to look at me as she cums, I want her to look at me deep in my eyes knowing exactly who makes her feel this way.
"Look at me rain, I want you to look at me."
"I-I I" she struggled to say.
Looking up at me with such a erotic expression, our eyes finally meet. she continued to moan out. "Thats it rain, look at your orc, look at how you brought me to my knees. Only you have this power over me."
She smiled warmly, as one her eyes begin glow a bright yellow.
Your now part of me rain, Even if you leave I can find you no matter where you are.

_______________________
Two Weeks ago, Xorims pov.

I gotta hurry! I don't have time to spear!
Running as fast as I can with rain in my arms, I can feel her faint heart beat beginning to slip away. Panting I ran leaping over the walls of my fortress landing on my feet in the middle of a crowd.
"Our king!" Someone shouted behind me.
Frantically I pushed threw them making my way to castle doors.

Bursting threw them every stopped in bowed to me.
"Get me Gilmore Now!" I demanded.
Sweat drip down my face without stop. Looking down at rain, I can feel my heart wincing. This feeling, I haven't felt since my parents died. I hate it! The unknown, not being able to stop what's happening around me.

"He's already left m-"
"I don't care!" I roared. "Bring me him this instant or you all will die!" I threaten, looking into everyone's eyes.
Fear trembled on everyone's face.
"Right away!" Bogs yelled running out of the fortress.
"Bring her up to a healing room."Toorgin  suggested.
Walking over to me he put his hand on my back, ushering me up the stairs.
Holding on to rain tightly I quickly walked up the stairs listening close to her heart.
I wasn't there in time, this is all of my fault.

Blood continued to drip from her thigh. Fear and rage burned threw me. Making tears fall from my eyes.
"Rain just hold on." I pleaded.
Bursting into the room filled with vibrant healing trees, I laid her down on the bed next to the window.
This is the same room I would use as a child when I was sick. I haven't been in hear in decades, seeing everything again is bitter sweet.

A knock on the door, startled me making me quickly jump in defense mood.
But it is only this fool. Xavier.

Well I see she's still alive." He chuckled. "You did well, but now it seems so she will die."
"Hush remember you can no longer defeat me, so I suggest you watch your tongue before I kill you!" I snarled. This piece of shit. If he wasn't the one helping Rain get home I would have killed him by now. "Why are you here!"

Slowly he walked in, but I quickly stood in front of him, preventing him from getting any closer to her.
"Protective are we?" He snickered. "She's human Xorim, this much blood loss will kill her, your little medical orcs won't be able to help her, only you can."

Only I can? "I will do anything to keep her alive, tell me how!" I eagerly said. I can barely hear her heart beat now, I'm running out of time!
"Feed her your blood." He said with a sly smile.
"What will my blood do for her! Speak faster!" I demanded.

"Impatient I see."
Grabbing him by his neck I held him in the air, squeezing as hard as I can. If he wants to play I will kill him, I don't care if he's family. Rain is all indeed.
"O- ok- okay!''

Dropping him to the floor he grabbed his throat giving me a death stare.
"Your blood has special healing powers, but doing this will only strengthen your bond. Back when humans use to roam here we would do this as a secured bond. Giving them a part of us. She will inherit some of your powers, making her stronger. I have to warn you doing this come's with a price. If you do this it will shorten your life span, and-"

Before he could finish I bit into my wrist, quickly opening rain mouth. As my blood flowed into her mouth, I can faintly hear her heart become stronger.
"It's working!" I yelled out. I turned around to see Xavier had vanished. I'm grateful for his help but I'm glad he's gone. I don't care if my life will be shorten, as long as she gets to live thats all the matters.
I grabbed her hand and kissed it sweetly. "I will never leave your side again.

________________________________________________