Chapter - 1

More like an introduction.......

"What??"

"I think I need a break...break from this relationship."

"You want to break up with me???"Taehyung asked while panting heavily. This is the worst nightmare Tae ever had.

"No..Not breaking up.A temporary break."

"But why??We are good."Taehyung said helplessly. Now he can't control his tears. Not anymore.

"I have to stay with Jimin as Jaehyuk threatened him."

"Is that the reason?For Jimin?"

"Noo.. I don't know Tae. I don't know what I want."

"Jungkook!!Come back from this daze. That's a mere lust.You are just attracting. There's no love."

"You don't know."

"I know---"

"STOP!!!! It's not like you are the only one who should be loved."Taehyung's heart shattered with those piercing words. How Jungkook can say those?

"Jungkook just think--"Taehyung is a total mess at the moment. He can't let go Jungkoo,,,His Jungkoo.

"DON'T don't force me Tae."

"I'm not the one who is forcing. It's Jimin--"

"Don't blame him. He is there all alone--"

"I am also alone here Jungkook."Taehyung said and cried so loudly. Why he can't understand him? He held his heart and cried his pain out but seems like there's no end.

"I will go.."Jungkook said and stood up with a blank face.[ That December - Chapter 10]

Taehyung woke up from his regular nightmare session with a loud sob. He doesn't know why it hurts so much eventhough it is a dream and a thing happened in his past life.Yes...Taehyung clearly remembers about his past life specially one person he hates with his whole body. Apart from the worst things that particular male did to him in past life even now too made his life miserable through nightmares. So he doesn't want any more reasons to hate that male. Usually he sees nightmares regarding the things happened in past life more specifically That December.Actually he remembers only that december. When he first get to know about the things happened to him he cried helplessly feeling so sad about his past self. He locked himself in his room and let himself to swallow in that melancholic feeling.These emotions felt so real to him.

On that day Taehyung made up his mind to become a successful person in the world. He wanted to prove the whole world that he is not helpless and weak anymore. He wanted to make sure that Jungkook also get aware about his achievements. That's how he became the most popular actor meantime. Now his only dream is to meet Jungkook and slapped him by his success eventhough said man has zero knowledge about the things. He hates him that much. He hates him for ruining his past life and current life. Jeon Jungkook is the sole reason for the dark life he has behind the stardom which filled with pills and nightmares.

"I hate you Jungkook..I hate you so much..If I meet you again in my next life I will continue to hate like this." [ That December - Chapter 16]

Taehyung knew that one day he will meet Jungkook because it's not only the love that is destined..... Hate too.

"Super Star Kim Taehyung came back to his motherland!!"

"Everyone's heart stealer again proved his beauty through his dashing airport fashion!!"