Chapter - 19

Hey :-)❤️

"I thought to leave Jungkook."Tae said without looking at anyone.Simply he can't face them. Everyone's state is so miserable including himself and the only solution he knew is space. Jungkook stood infront of Tae and held him by shoulders not wanting to beleive what other said. He can't let go Tae like this.

"No Tae..Please...If you are taking this decision because of yesterday night---"

"Noo..That had nothing to do with this."This time Tae looked straight at Jungkook's eyes to prove him that he never regret that kiss. Actually he learnt something that night. He understood that there's no point of hating this Jungkook and Jimin for their past lives. He can't adjust himself to those thoughts quickly so he needs time. They are better without him.

"No no no I will talk with Mr.Lee.I told him that I will return you back after you are okay." Jungkook muttered shaking his head like a baby. At first when he get to know that actor Taehyung's or his precious baby's father is his business partner after Mr. Lee shared the story about his son's nightmares Jungkook volunteered to help Tae. He never thought that Tae is aware about him and Jimin. He just thought that maybe past life events are haunting in Tae's dreams. He wanted to help Tae. He wanted to give happiness Taehyung deserved in this life. But every meeting has a unique meaning always and theirs went like this.....so complicated yet euphoric.

"I'm okay Jungkook. That's why I am going." Tae said completely drowning himself in those black orbs. It's like both of them are under a spell totally concentrating on themselves. Taehyung loves this feeling but still scared.

"No no You can't goo...You..."Jungkook tried to tell something. Something to stop Taehyung from going away. But nothing came to his mind. He never created any reason or attachment with Tae to make him stay here. He only had reasons to go away. He only made conditions uncomfortable to Tae. Taehyung was never happy with him by the way. Jungkook removed his hands from Tae's shoulders. He made himself a promise that he will do anything for Tae's happiness. So this is not an exception.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's change of facial expressions with wide glistening eyes. It's like he is arguing with his own mind. As soon as Jungkook removed his hands Tae felt so cold. He never felt like this before. He badly wanted those hands around him again.A lone tear rolled down on Tae's cheeks and he became fast to wipe it away from his trembling hands.

"I thought a lot about this. You two suffered a lot in your lives and I don't want to hate you anymore. But I am still traumatized with everything and can't think straight."This time Taehyung let himself break down in front of them.

"I am trying so much but...but don't know how to start all over again. Jimin I don't want to tell those words to you yesterday but my mind--"Tae cried softly while biting his lips. Jimin shaked his head which went noticed by Tae. He beamed a small smile and continued

"Past life and this life are two different things. So we are so different than before. But I don't know enough about this Jimin and this Jungkook. So we are more like strangers actually. I think...I think...It's better for us to be like that."He completed his words and looked at Jungkook for a reply.

With a oh so broken aura Jungkook noded his head not wanting to protest Tae's idea. Actually Taehyung is correct. He should not love Jungkook just because of their past life. They still have a long way to go.Maybe this time Jungkook and Taehyung is not destined to be. Jungkook just stayed there totally ignoring Tae's presence while trying so hard to not to cry. Suddenely two small hands wrapped around his body and it didn't take much time to understand that it's Taehyung who is hugging him.

"Don't be like this Jungkook.I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not strong like you to fight for us. I'm scared Jungkoo. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad with me. I don't want to leave you but it's so hard for me. Please.."Taehyung began to ramble like this while crying so hard. Tae is so scared to even give up and even give in. Don't blame him for this. Everyone has to face this kind of situations in lives.

Jungkook also hugged him back completely hiding Tae from the world. He placed a long kiss on Tae's head and tried to comfort him. He began to mutter sweet nothings into Tae's ears as soon as he understood that Tae is going to have a panic attack. Jimin brought a water glass and gave it to Tae after he became more calm than before. Two of them are sitting on the sofa while Jimin is standing near. He is crying softly looking at them. He doesn't want to see them suffering more. But this is a battle between Tae and himself. Noone can't interfere him. It's him who should overcome his fears. Jungkook cupped Tae's cheeks who was looking at down and said

"I'm not mad Tae. Just..Just promise me that you will always be happy and will do what your heart wants.I am always waiting for you here."Taehyung stared at those warm loving eyes and noded unconsciously. He stood up and hurriedly walked away from them out of the house.

As soon as Tae left Jungkook began to sob madly while hiding his face between his hands. He was not ready to give up on Tae. He wants him more than anything in the world. But he is not in a place to force him. He felt like he lost everything right at the moment.He felt so weak just like how he felt years ago when he got to know about their dark past.

Jimin stared at Jungkook worriedly and ran behind Taehyung as he remembered something. Today he planned to apologize. He saw Taehyung who is hugging Mr. Lee and slowly walked towards them. Mr. Lee mumbled Tae about Jimin's presence as he abruptly turned around wiping away tears.

"I'm going Jimin."He said not meeting Jimin's eyes. He is still not used to be with Jimin. Jimin get stressed and panicked all of a sudden while trying to say something. Tears are running down but he can't even make one word from his mouth. He hates this. He hates how he can't make words out of the things he is feeling. At last he gave up giving space for Tae to get into the car.Tae patted on Jimin's shoulders and and sat inside the car sighing heavily. He wants to end this chapter in his life quickly.

The last things Tae remembered from that house is Jungkook's longing eyes.

11 / 23

It's been three days since he left Jungkook. It's been three days since he decided to forget this whole past life things. It's been three days since he is trying to restart everything. But he is not feeling well. It's like his heart is sick. He doesn't felt like living anymore. It's just like he missed something important in his life. He wants so badly to fill that space. Hobi hyung and dad are trying so hard to bring back their bear but Taehyung himself doesn't know where he lost himself. On the other side his mind is still yearning about how Jungkook is doing these days. But he didn't give any value or importance to that type of concerns. Practically he is forcing his mind to not to think about those.

Currently Taehyung is in the living room while spacing out in his messed up thoughts. Hobi is intensively observing the latter to find out what is going on.

"Tae!!"Finally he spoke breaking the silence.

"...."

"Tae!!!"

"......"

"TAE!!!!!"

"Hyung..!!"

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"Are you asking for a date?"

"Maybe.."Hobi told with a slight smirk.Taehyung went deep into his mind. Maybe this is the chance for him to forget about everything and restart. Maybe this is the chance to escape from bitter truths.

"Okay."

✒️JoWoo

Did you miss me ?👀🙂💃

Vote and comment a lot ❤️

Last chapter's comments really made me happy so so so much.. Thank u 💜️❤️

Tae's song is so soothing. I listened to it like a crazy. His voice is so warm and gentle. I fell in love with him again.🥺❤️

Stay tuned for next chapter 👻