Chapter - 5

11 / 06

Taehyung woke up from his sleep with a heavy sigh and panted hardly to catch the breath. His forehead is glistening with sweat and eyes are teary. He swallowed a lump in his throat and scanned the room timidly with widely opened eyes. Hurriedly he got off from the bed and ran towards the door opening it harshly. There he saw Yoongi ,Jimin and Jungkook sitting in the living room while being absorbed into a deep conversation. But Tae's eyes got stuck in one particular male and stared at him intensively like he is trying to memorize the every feature of latter. Taehyung's mind calmed down in the same instant he saw Jungkook safe and a lone tear escaped from his eyes being overwhelmed. He doesn't know why is he feeling this way but now he wants this. Jungkook who is oblivious about the other continued to talk about Taehyung's safety until Yoongi spoke loudly.

"Tae!!!"Taehyung forcibly tore his eyes away from Jungkook and looked at Yoongi while filling his face with a mix of unknown emotions.

"Are y--"Without letting Jungkook to complete the sentence Taehyung ran into the room who got followed by Yoongi as always.Jungkook worriedly looked at the now closed room.He can't see Taehyung like this..

After the little medical counselling Tae had with Yoongi he left the room giving space to latter. Taehyung sat on the bed and sighed reminding the strange dreams more like flahsbacks he had. He can't beleive that this time he saw lovey dovey moments he had with Jungkook. He never thought that they had such beautiful memories together back then. But what's the point of having them? At last Jungkook cheated and abandoned him like nothing happened. He doesn't know whether Jungkook regretted his decisions back then but the damage is already done. He really hates this tingling feeling he had when Jungkook is around him. He wants to continue to hate him and show the taste of the pain. He hates how Jungkook and Jimin living their lives to the fullest while Taehyung is once again drained in the same agony. Why is the destiny so cruel with him?

"How is he Yoongi hyung?"Jungkook asked as soon as Yoongi came out from the room.

"He is alright. Don't worry!!Afterall doctor treated his wound."Yoongi muttered with the hope of assuring latter. Yoongi looked at Jungkook's stressed face for a moment and thought how Jungkook was so devastated a while ago.When Tae went unconscious on Jungkook's lap he began to wail like he had lost something precious. He hugged Tae's still body tightly and shaked his head until Yoongi came and got Jungkook back to senses. He never let anyone touch Taehyung until doctor came and treated the wound. Jungkook never dared to leave Taehyung's side except in morning as he doesn't want to make Tae angry by seeing his face. Yoongi totally surprised seeing the kisses Jungkook placed on Tae's forehead and loving plus caring gazes. He spent all night while taking care of Taehyung which led Yoongi to think what a devoted fan Jungkook is.

After hearing Yoongi's words Jungkook sat on the couch and closed his eyes. He was so tensed up seeing Taehyung's unconscious body to the point he can't even think straight.

It's already evening and Jungkook is craving to see Taehyung who is still inside the room. Yoongi went to his house and Jimin is busy with his sculptures at the moment which made Jungkook to think only about Taehyung. So that's why he went to the flower shop and grabbed the most beautiful bouquet only for Taehyung. Everytime he thinks about Taehyung it made Jungkook's whole body to boost up with energy and excitement.Such a lovesick boy....

The door creaked open which made Taehyung to shut his eyes to act as he is asleep. He clearly knew that Yoongi went to his house so the remaining ones are the people Taehyung doesn't want to see at the moment specially. A rustling sound is heard beside Taehyung making him nervous but never dared to open his eyes. Suddenely a soft thing made contact with his forehead which made him to woke up as he understood that it is a pair of lips. He saw the Jungkook's leaving figure which made his blood bolied being the reason for slamming the flower vase infact Jungkook filled just now with his bouquet. Jungkook turned back instantly and ran towards Tae only to take his hands and check for any scratch or wound. Ohh!!!For a moment his heart completely stopped.

On the other side Taehyung who clearly hates this caring side of Jungkook pulled his hands out from Jungkook's grip harshly.

"Why you even came?"Taehyung asked with such a venom filled voice.

"I--"

"Ohh You are enjoying this right!!You are enjoying seeing how you ruin my happiness!!"

"Tae---"

"You are the reason I wasn't able to get my award."Jungkook looked down not wanting drown in that hate gaze anymore.

"Don't ruin my life as you always do...Please..." Jungkook bit his lips not wanting to show Taehyung how much he is hurting with those words. He walked out from the room silently and went to his own mysterious room.

11 / 09

Taehyung is pissed off with everyone and everything in past few days. The main reason is the nightmares more specifically the scenes of Taehyung and Jungkook being so happy and lovely. Taehyung doesn't give any value to those but still those made Tae to engulf in some euphoric feelings totally out of  his own control. He hates himself for that.

Jungkook is also so busy these days which made it so hard to even have a glance of the latter. Taehyung asked about this from Yoongi and according to him he is busy with the new offer he got for his company. Taehyung also used this time to live freely neglecting the odd emotions he had in his mind.

After that flower vase incident Jungkook came to meet Taehyung which totally surprised the other as Jungkook never took a step like this before. Taehyung is very angry on that day making him to open his mouth to lash out again but Jungkook's words stopped him completely.

"Can you give me a chance to talk?" Jungkook's eyes directly buried in Tae's which led him to stuck in his own words.

"I'm sorry for ruining that precious moment. I just wanted to give you this."Jungkook extended his arm with a box which completely ignored by Tae. Jungkook sighed and kept the box on the table beside. He looked at Taehyung who is already staring at him making a spell between their eyes. Both of them got lost in each others' unspoken stories. Taehyung wondered why Jungkook's eyes are glistening and why he can't remove his eyes away from those enchanting dark orbs. Jungkook lifted his arm up and patted his hair smiling oh so lovingly. Taehyung just observed the other's handsome face like a puppy. Suddenely Jungkook left making Tae confused about himself. He got curious what will may happen if they continue to look at each other like that. He got addicted to him but addictions are not so good right!?

"Are you and Jungkook in a relationship?"Yoongi asked out of blue from Jimin who got surprised to the core with that question. Taehyung who was beside them chuckled wickedly. He clearly knows what this man capable of.Jimin hurriedly wrote 'No' being so worried to clear out his name. He always got so so afraid when someone accused him about something.

"But you two are living together?"Yoongi again asked in which Tae laughed again. Yoongi frowned at Tae's odd behaviour.

'We are just friends'Jimin wrote while scanning others' faces.

"Friends my foot!?!"Taehyung mumbled but clearly heard by others.

"Tae stop that okay!?"Yoongi warned not liking the attitude of his best friend. Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulders to calm him down but Taehyung indeed didn't get it right.

"Don't act so innocent and clueless!!!You know what you are doing!!Don't take my things away from me you shameless cheater!!!!!!"Taehyung suddenely lashed out like a time bomb.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

✒️JoWoo

Vote and comment a lot ❤️😁
If you like follow me too....

Does Jungkook remember everything or is he just a devoted crazy fan of Tae?👀👀