Chapter - 12

I am so excited 😊

11 / 18

"Aren't you feeling anything when you are leaving me alone like this?"

"I hate you Jungkook..I hate you so much..If I meet you again in my next life I will continue to hate like this."

"You really let me to experience everything including hate, rage, heartbreak. Thank you for everything."

"If I knew that you saved me six years ago only to leave like this I will never ever fight with death for you."With that Tae ran towards the house and closed the door loudly.
[That December - Chapter 16]

It's still the midnight evethough a new day has begun. Taehyung is not in a state to face the fresh day as he is stuck in his past life memories more than usual. Today he saw almost half of That December and it is not so welcoming. He began to tremble in his sleep wanting to wake up to get away from that bitter past but it is not easy as you think. His whole face is drenched in sweat and tears. He clenched his fists due to unbearable pain. It felt so real. The pain is so real for him. Suddenely a soothing warmness engulfed him making him calm down for a moment. His clenched fists got trapped into someone's arm and unknowingly he snuggled closer to that embrace. With the time he came back to senses slowly and once muted background due to attack became audible. That's when he heard that voice,,,,,,same voice which destroyed his whole life.

Jungkook opened the door widely only to see crying Taehyung on the bed while trashing himself in the mattress. This sight only broke Jungkook to the core and hot tears began to roll down on his cheeks. He went closer to the trembling male and gasped seeing the painful face of him. Incoherent words , loud wails , clenched fists clearly depicted how much Taehyung is suffering right now. It seems like he is going to have a panic attack. So Jungkook did the first thing popped out from his brain. He laid beside Taehyung and caged him into a hug while slowly tracing his head.

"It's okay Tae..Don't worry..I'm here..It's okay...You are strong.."Jungkook mumbled sweet words into Tae's ear and tried his best to calm the latter.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and tried to scan the surrounding. First thing he saw is the bulky arm wrapped around his waist. His eyes went along the arm and suddenely he felt a breathe near his neck. In a snap of a second Taehyung sat on the bed pushing the person beside him. He doesn't need many more things to recognize the person. Apart from Jungkook who will dare to back hug him like this.

"GET OUT FROM THE BED!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!!"Taehyung screamed loudly making Jungkook to get off in the same instant.Jungkook stood there like a child who got caught up while doing something wrong.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE EVEN HUH!??ARE YOU ENJOYING MY PAIN!!?WHY YOU ALWAYS WANT TO SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME!!?"Taehyung again roared out of pent up anger. He regrets giving an opportunity for Jungkook to come into his heart.

"Tae...I---"Jungkook tried to talk but Taehyung is not in a mindset to listen.

"Can you stop ruining my life? It's so disgusting to see your face even. Why you even came into my life again huh? Can't you go away? You are a monster. I really hate you..Reallyyy"Taehyung spattered those words again in between his tears.

"Are you okay now?" Jungkook mumbled which came out more like a whisper. But that whisper had enough energy to burst up Tae's anger.

"JUST GET LOST JUNGKOOK !!!!I HATE YOU.."Taehyung screamed and as a result Jungkook walked out from the room. Jungkook's heart is unusually beating with those words of latter. He knew that he deserves this treatment.

"I don't know Yoongi. I can't worry Dad.That's why I called you."Taehyung said. After Jungkook's departure Taehyung tried his best to calm his heart but it is still bleeding. That's when he decided to call someone and that someone became his bestie. There's nothing Taehyung hiding from Yoongi. So it's so easy for him to talk with the latter.

"Don't go so harsh on him. We didn't know what exactly happened in their lives."Yoongi said after thinking for a while.

"I'm not doing anything. He just can't stay away from me."Taehyung defended himself. There's no way that Jungkook is the victim here.

" What if Jungkook loved you in past life too? You don't remember anything except that incident."Yoongi again told.

"What's the point of knowing about that? At last he cheated and dumped me."Tae stated his facts. Yoongi also became silent as Taehyung is correct. The basic and most important step in a relationship is Trust. So he can't trust Jungkook so easily in this life too.

It's almost two hours after the encounter with Jungkook and sleep is not even close to Taehyung's eyes now. He decided to go to kitchen and to find something to eat. That will be a great distraction. He opened the door and came  out while closing the door silently. Suddenely his eyes widened up and he froze on the spot. He saw a lump laid on the living room floor. It's so hard to see in the dark so he can't get a clear picture of the lump. He oh so slowly stepped towards that only to gasp again. It's Jungkook.

Taehyung hurriedly knelt down and turned Jungkook's body upside. Seems like he fainted while standing. He took his head onto his lap and began to shake him like crazy. Taehyung's hands are trembling out of fear and tears gathered in his eyes feeling so helpless. As there's no reply after the continuous shaking he began to call him.

"Jungkook..Jungkook...Jungkook...JUNGKOOK!!!!JUNGKOOK!!!"He unknowingly screamed out loud feeling so scared. Jungkook seems like a dead body now. Suddenely someone switched on the light in living room making Tae to close his eyes immediately. He felt someone beside him so he pulled Jungkook's body towards him more. After a while Tae opened his eyes adjusting them to the light only to see the blood near Jungkook's nose. Tae's breathe hitched seeing the dired tears , sweat and blood stains. What's going on?

Taehyung flinched at the same moment as someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned to the side only to see Jimin who is trying to tell something. Jimin's stressed face panicked Taehyung even more. As soon as he understood what Jimin said he noded like a baby and literally crawled on the floor to reach the phone. He doesn't have any strength after seeing Jungkook like this.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital doctors injected him something like they knew about his condition since a long time. Being unable to make words due to the shock Tae just looked at the way nurses taking Jungkook into the room. The room has a transparent door which gave Taehyung a clear vision about the things happening. Seems like the room is just a normal one which used to prepare patients for treatments. Suddenely one nurse took off Jungkook's shirt surprising Taehyung more. He never knew that Jungkook had tattoos. He himself drown in that art only to frown in the middle.

Those tattos felt so close to Taehyung. He looked at them intensively and widened his eyes upon realization. Every tatto is a symbol about the things Tae and Jungkook shared in past life. Taehyung doesn't have a clear memory but he can remember some blurred images of them. The ones which took Taehyung's attention most are Taehyung's birth flower and Taehyung's eyes. That arm is literally screaming Taehyung.

✒️JoWoo

I love you all.....❤️

That December  is supposed to be a short story but now I am writing a sequel even.🤗

Vote and comment ..........🙂❤️