Chapter- 16

💃💃💃 💃💃💃

Don't think much about having same names in both lives. Just assume that it never caused a problem 😅👍🙂

"You will never beleive what I found."Taehyung and Yoongi sat face to face with the talk.

"Show me quickly Yoongs."Taehyung muttered while biting his nails. He is so nervous and excited at the same time. It felt so strange to get to know about his past life like that. It's the same him but still different.

"First I will show the thing I found about Jimin."

"What you found about him?"Tae asked while frowning his eyebrows. He still doesn't like the latter.

"It's a newspaper article."Yoongi said while rummaging through the papers.

"Newspaper?? You went that far for this!!"Taehyung literally screamed with his big eyes. He knew that Yoongi is somewhat curious about these things but never thought he will go this far.

"Every hot news related to that particular time included in newspapers duhh."Yoongi replied back with a determined face.

"That means Jimin was a hot topic."Taehyung mumbled in which Yoongi looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"Not like what you imagined."Yoongi said those words in such a deep voice and showed the sub headline of a very old newspaper. The news is in the corner of the paper and Tae wondered how much Yoongi dedicated for this to notice this.

The description under the headline is somewhat blurry along with the picture attached.Seems like this paper should go into the museum right at the moment.

" Psychopath killed his ex husband."Taehyung read the headline with a questioning tone.

"Jimin killed someone !!?"Tae looked up with wide eyes in which Yoongi noded.

"Seemed like. Actually I don't know."Yoongi added those words also.

"How you know that this is Jimin?"

"Read the description carefully moron.Look at the picture too. I catched his name there along with another name Kim Jaehyuk."

"Jaehyuk!!? I don't have any memory about him."Tae said while thinking deeply. According to this that man also related to their story.

"Jimin was so dangerous !!?"Yoongi said with a pout.

"I told you!!There's more behind that pretty face."Tae said with a smirk.

"That Jimin and this Jimin is different."Yoongi voiced back.

"I think like this. His ex husband was not good for him. That's why he wanted Jungkook."

"But why he hurt you? You said that he was so cruel to you."

"Oh yeahh"Tae noded with an 'O' shaped face. Both of them became silent while processing the information until Tae screamed out.

"Geezzz!!Why are we even doing this? This is unnecessary."His eyes are glistening with tears.

"I am trying to help you Tae."Yoongi cupped Tae's cheeks with those words and continued

"You are living in a daze Tae. I don't want to see you like this. Your story doesn't have a beginning and the end. I want to find them and close that chapter."Tae noded with his wobbling lips. Yoongi is correct. He is not in his correct mind spending every time thinking about what happened next.

"We can ask from Jungkook. Mayebe he knows everything."

"I don't know Yoongs. I just wanted to know whether they regretted the things they did at least just a bit."