Chapter - 8

Another update 'cause I love you ❤️💃

11 / 13

"Hey Tae!!!Good morning!!"Jungkook exclaimed as soon as Taehyung came out of the room.After that night Jungkook thought that Tae and him will be close to each other. It's not like loving but at least to say 'good morning'. Jungkook eagerly waited for a reply or smile but nothing came. Other's face is void of any emotion. Completely blank. Jungkook's cheery mood fell down immediately and walked closer to him only to made Tae to walk away. Jungkook's heart shattered at Tae's treatments towards him. He wondered what went wrong after that night.

"What's wrong Tae?"Jungkook asked desparately wanting answers. He is willing to do anything to make Taehyung feel better.

Taehyung halted his steps at those words and clenched his fists. He hated himself for giving a chance to his heart yesterday night. It's like he got drunk and lost the focus due to Jungkook's cute and caring actions. But there's no way he will forget everything Jungkook and Jimin did to him. He wants to see the same pain in Jungkook's face too. Taehyung turned back and walked so fast towards Jungkook and stood closer to him. Jungkook looked at Tae's hate filled eyes helplessly. Tae's eyes are more intimidating than any other days. It's like he took a clear decision about his emotions.

"Don't act like nothing is wrong."Taehyung spatted out those words with clenching teeth. Tears are trying to come out from his eyes due to pent up anger. Now he just wants to scream out loud and fire up everything. But he just can't. He is always a cool person.

"Tae!?"

"It's Taehyung for you and take this thing into your head.Yesterday night didn't change anything. It's always will be the hate I have for you."Taehyung said directly looking at Jungkook's teary eyes. He smirked a little and turned back to go away but he collided with something which obviously broke down with a scattering sound. Jimin gasped looking at his now broken sculpture. Taehyung too flinched with the sound and stared down to see broken pieces,,,,just like his heart. Suddenely Jungkook ran towards Jimin and asked

"Are you okay?" Jimin's gloomy face noded to the question but it is so obvious that other is so sad about his art work. He really spent days to make it out. Taehyung looked at the couple with red eyes and fuming in anger and longingness.

"Drop the act Jimin!!Don't show that you are the broken one here!!You may can deceive everyone out there but not me!!"Taehyung suddenely screamed. He can't bear up this anymore. He can't see how much Jimin and Jungkook clueless about their dirty works.Jimin looked at Tae with wide eyes. He actually doesn't have any idea about what he did wrong. Jimin shaked his head and snuggled closer to Jungkook feeling so scared with Tae's aura. It's like he is going to kill someone today. Taehyung's eyes suddenely landed on the Jimin's small hands which are holding Jungkook's bulk one. Without waiting for a second Taehyung pulled Jimin towards him by his collar making all of them in the living room panicked.

Tears are flowing out nonstop from Tae's swollen eyes and sobs are threatening to come out from his mouth. He still can feel that pain of being alone and deceived. He still can cry out loud for the things they did clearly making fun of his disability.

"Taehyung!!This is not---"

"You can complete that sentence but that will not make any effect on me. If you want continue." Taehyung voiced out. Jungkook backed away realizing he is not doing everything out of anger. It's just pain and justice.

"You can't steal my things away from me always. You are so cruel , inhuman , insensitive. Beleive me!!This thing happened to you can't even come close to the things you did to me." Jimin began to cry silently and his lips wobbled infront of those harsh words. Never in his life he thought that he will get accused about such a thing.