Chapter - 7

This chap will be sweet I guess 😁

Taehyung is driving his car at full speed while time to time checking the other car following him from behind through side mirror. He can't help but smile reminding the face of the driver of that car when he denied his offer.

"Wanna go out?"

"I will go out but not with you."Taehyung muttered not taking his eyes off from latter. Jungkook panicked but nevertheless let him go having a plan B in his mind which obviously to follow the other behind.

Taehyung again giggled and shaked his head feeling so happy with the attention he got. He is such an attention seeker which led him to be an actor afterall. Taehyung parked the car closer to beach and got off unknowingly waiting for Jungkook to come out too. Eventhough Tae doesn't want to go out with him he ended up being with him. Both of them are destined. There's no way they can escape from it.

Jungkook parked the car far but yet closer to Tae's and looked at Tae waiting for his next movement. Jungkook is so confident that Taehyung didn't see him and he is more than proud about the achievement. Taehyung frowned his eyebrows as to why Jungkook doesn't come out from the car and pouted a little making his whole face gloomy. Jungkook saw that something is wrong with Tae's behaviour which instantly made him to sneak out from his own car as a theif. Taehyung continued to stare at Jungkook's car and saw Jungkook's weird movements changing his facial expressions from sad to surprise to smile.

"What the hell is even he doing?"Taehyung mumbled and took a step to walk towards the said car. But instantly he halted his steps understanding Jungkook's point of view. Maybe he still doesn't know that he is so bad at following without noticing. Taehyung chuckled seeing other's cute behaviour and turned back slowly walking towards the beach.

Taehyung began to walk along the shore while letting his all worries to get away with the wind. His life completely became so hectic eventhough he is in a vacation. The things happening and the things Taehyung remembered are so hard to align in one line. It's like Taehyung is living in two worlds and that made him to think himself as an abnormal one. If his past life is not a tragedy like this it will be fun and fortune to know. But Taehyung's story is hella different. Even in this life too he can sense the pain he went through in past life. It just felt so real. Taehyung turned back out of nowhere and saw Jungkook who is walking behind him assuming himself as invisible. A huge grin bloomed in actor's face and there's no any signal that it will fade away quickly. He can't control himself but let out a hearty smile. What are they even doing?

Both of them continued to walk along the same shore under the same moon while smiling eye to eye. It's just a sight to see two destined males , one with a dream to love and one waiting for a chance to love , one heading and one following , both of them with bleeding hearts. The calm but chaotic ocean also add some beauty into this frame clearly symbolizing their messed up minds. They only wants peace,,,,peace in heart.

Taehyung's smile suddenely faded away and the pace also slowed down seeing a bunch of drunken men by the side. If he is alone he will surely turned back not wanting any commotion to happen. But now there's Jungkook behind him and he can't let his pride washed away like that so he continued to walk nervously. With a glimpse of second someone ran past over him and directly stood infront of that gang. Taehyung walked without stopping and saw that's Jungkook who is trying to shield Tae from those dirty eyes. He wanted to laugh out loud but decided to maintain a poker face to satisfy Jungkook as to show that his mission in disguise  is a successs. What is this bunny boy  even doing?

After Taehyung went away Jungkook sighed in victory and continued to follow the latter. If following Taehyung is this much beautiful how will it feel when go out with him? Jungkook saw how Tae grabbed an ice cream and went to sit on a bench facing towards the sea. He also followed the same course until someone screamed

"HEY!!!YOU!!!STOP!!!". Jungkook turned back and saw the girl in ice cream van talking top of her lung. Jungkook pointed at himself just to make sure that the person she called is him.She noded in which Jungkook ran over to her after making sure that Tae is in his place.

"Why?"

"Pay!!"

"Pay for what?"

"That boy bought an icecream and told to ask you for money." She said pointing at Taehyung. Jungkook blushed out of blue and bit his lips to control his shy smile. Did he know that all these times? Jungkook payed still in daze and walked over and sat on the bench next to Tae's bench.

He smiled to himself and looked at the side only to met up with the most beautiful pair of eyes set on him . Suddenely Taehyung smiled in such a  mesmerizing manner making Jungkook's lips also to curve up. Taehyung's eyes beamed with happiness widening his smile even more. The feeling is so euphoric. It's felt so far from real. Both of their hearts got overwhelmed,,,,they found home. Their eyes tangled up for a bit more time until Taehyung broke it still having the smile on his face. It's like they found missing pieces of each other.

This is the first time they smiled at each other.

This is the first time Taehyung smiled like that.

This is the first time Jungkook smiled like that.

They didn't even talk  a word  but that night spent like they shared many things with each other.

.......Maybe Taehyung can give a chance to what his heart yearns...

As soon as Taehyung came home he went to bed due to exhaustion still having a stupid smile on his face. He thought that today he will not have any nightmare but god had planned another thing.

"Good morning!!"

"Morning to you too."

"Long time no see Taehyung."

"I'm more than happy about that. Don't want to see a cheater."

"Why do you came though? Are you two going to marry?"

"NO!!!!!!!"

"Then?"

"Actually Taehyung it is dangerous for Jimin to stay in that house as Jaehyuk , your brother know the place. So we thought that it is better if Jimin is here."

"But I don't like that."

"Taehyung please understand---"

"I am trying to understand everything from day one you know that.."

"...I don't like to live with you two together."

"Me neither."

"Jimin!!!"

"Then Taehyung you can shift to that house. It's better right?"

"But I can't use stairs. It takes so much time for me to adapt. I'm okay with this only you know."

"Then don't go upstair!"

"JIMIN!!!"

"It's for a short time not forever. Please---"

"We will help you to pack things."

"No don't.."

"I will. You stay."

"Be sure to tell everything to your brother."

"I'll drop him"
[ That December - Chapter 16]

.........Or maybe not......

✒️JoWoo

Hope you all will enjoy ❤️

Vote and comment a lot 😊💃💃

Anndddd I am so sad as noone saw that I changed covers of my stories.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭*pouting intensively*