Our December - 1 (Bonus Chap.)

Hope you will enjoy :'))❤️

"You are going to live here??"Jungkook asked widening his eyes. Currently the new couple is on the couch. More like Jungkook is on the couch and Tae is on Jungkook's lap.

"Why? Don't you like it?"Tae asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's the only thing I wished in my entire life."Jungkook muttered before pulling Tae to a long kiss. Both of them are so used to be with themselves. It felt like home when they are together. From now on they promised to themselves to cherish every moment together. No more pain again.

12 / 10

During past 10 days Taehyung moved into Jungkook's house and specially into Jungkook's room. Jimin and Jungkook heartily waited for his arrival and Mr. Lee himself dropped the boy at the house. Jungkook wondered how Mr. Lee is so relaxed about sending Tae like this to him. According to Taehyung he really likes to ship Taehyung with different males but Jungkook understood the correct reason behind everything after their little conversation. Mr. Lee said to take care of his bear with his teary eyes and afterwards added

"I trust my child so much. That's the only reason I am accepting you." Jungkook knew he can protect this trust because now Taehyung is the only one in Jungkook's eyes and heart. He will do anything for Tae's smile.

Together the new couple arranged the room first removing everything related to their past life. They are not going to mourn over the things happened. They will keep those things in an unreachable distance even they can't go if they want. Both are ready to welcome their beautiful future so why care about almost non affecting past life now? Taehyung removed all of the paintings except the ones with new Taehyung while cutely blaming Jungkook for hurting himself in past. Jungkook like a lost puppy noded to every word but seems like the rambling has no end. That's why Jungkook had to cage Taehyung between him and wall and had to use kiss to shut him up. It's not like Taehyung will protest. Like wise they spent a whole day to prepare the room in between little teasings and stealing kisses.

"Are you sure these are not used by your ex?"Taehyung asked while furrowing eyebrows still checking the ornaments in the box. While cleaning the room Taehyung found a whole two boxes of ornaments which Jungkook introduced as gifts for Taehyung which he used to collect since years. First Taehyung cried softly while clinging onto Jungkook. Just with this he can understand how long Jungkook waited for him. He felt like he took the correct decision. Jungkook and Taehyung meant to be together. Jungkook lifted his baby up and placed him on the bed. He too joined with Taehyung by back hugging the latter. Taehyung made himself relaxed between Jungkook's legs and began to explore the boxes. Jungkook too took several hair pins and started to decorate Tae's hair with those. Eventhough Taehyung knew that there's no way Jungkook would have exes but decided to tease him a bit. He asked that question while filling his whole arm with bracelets in which Jungkook laughed only.

Without telling anything Jungkook continued to style his baby while humming making Tae goes impatient.

"Soo...Is it true?"Taehyung asked with an angry pout. Jungkook placed a smoochy kiss on those breadcheeks and went back to his work again. Jungkook can't help but faint at the cute sight of Taehyung completely covered by ornaments.

"Don't touch me!!"Taehyung demanded but still waited for a hug or kiss. Don't tell Jungkook that Tae is a whole slave for Jungkook's kisses and touches. Those are so addictive that Tae can spent his whole day by kissing the other. Strangely the warmth radiated of course by Jungkook suddenely lost making Tae to turn back quickly. There's Jungkook laying far from Tae apparently whinning. Taehyung scooted closer to him and said