Chapter - 3

Happy 1k+ views....💃💃💃

Taehyung slowly scanned the couch and the blanket on it together with the food on the stool in front. Seems like they are going to hold a party. A frown emerged on his face just with the idea of imaging Jungkook and Jimin having a party. It's so wrong to think like that because they are all  living in new life. Taehyung and them are clearly strangers but there's a possessive side in him which always dared to claim the person who hates most as him. He clearly dislikes these messed up emotions in him. All these chaos inside Tae's mind led to deepen the frown which made a certain male panicked.

"Ohh! Seems like a cute little date!!"Taehyung uttered with a chuckle which he used to cover up his flushed face. Actually he wanted to ask 'Are you two a thing?' but being afraid of the answer he chose those words. What is going on with him?Yoongi looked at Tae's not so normal face being so confused with that strange chuckle. Taehyung is not like that. He is a cute , adorable soul.

Jimin shaked his head violently as his life depends on it but got unnoticed by all eyes. He helplessly looked at Jungkook's face which only giving attention to Taehyung. It's like Jungkook is looking for more to get hurt by words of Tae.

" Carry on your thing. I am also now going on a date with Yoongi." Taehyung said and wrapped his hand around other. Yoongi looked at Jimin and Jungkook with horror mixed face but didn't say anything. Jungkook clenched his fist looking at the now tangled arms but still didn't say anything. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face to get the emotions he wanted but came out nothing. After a tensed intensive silence Taehyung walked out of the house dragging Yoongi along with him.

As soon as the sound of door slamming heard one lone tear came out from Jungkook's blank eyes. Jimin swiftly ran towards Jungkook and rubbed his shoulder to assure him. Jungkook sadly looked at his preparations and beamed a fake smile towards Jimin. Slowly Jungkook walked towards his room and closed the door behind. How he even thought that he will let him in so easily....

Jimin just stared at the closed door and plopped on the couch. Jungkook's room is a secret place. Even Jimin went to that room only once or twice. It's like Jungkook is treasuring something inside that room. Jungkook usually doesn't come out of the room until Taehyung came into this house. With the Tae's arrival Jungkook converted into an excited bunny. Jimin felt so sad reminding how that blooming smile of him withered in no time with Tae's words.

11 / 03

Jimin came to the living room while rubbing his eyes as he is still feeling so sleepy. Nevertheless he has to make breakfast so he dragged his body forcibly towards kitchen. Jimin's whole sleepiness drained out suddenely seeing an excited bunny as same as yesterday. Seeing Jungkook's glorious smile it's hard to say that this is the same male who looked so broken last night. Jimin quickly joined Jungkook and helped him to make breakfast quickly.

"Taehyung will like this right!?"Jungkook asked which made Jimin to stay frozen. It's not like he doesn't like to see the Jungkook's attempts to impress Taehyung. It's just he doesn't like to see Jungkook so sad and down. He is scared to witness the scenes of Taehyung blaming to Jungkook. Despite of his bad feelings Jimin showed a thumb up to encourage the latter. Jungkook finished decorating his very special breakfast plate and mentally patted himself for hard work.

He has to try hard to win Taehyung....

Meanwhile Taehyung came to the scene with messy but fluffy hair and puffy face. He opened his eyes half away only to scan the path he is walking. He just wants to sit on the couch and sleep again. Jungkook can't help but adore the comfy bear who is still whinning alone. Seems like he wants to sleep more. Jungkook's hands itched to cage the said male in his embrace and cuddle whole day.

"Taehyung!!Breakfast!!"However Jungkook said those words successfully taking other's attention to his. Taehyung's gorgeous face suddenely filled up with a frown  which made Jungkook's heart sank. Tae walked closer and saw Jimin also there. Tae's blood boiled due to unknown reasons seeing them together. He eyed the plates on the kitchen counter and said

"I don't want to eat these." Jungkook's lively eyes went to blank and noded accepting his idea.

"Is there something you like Taehyung?"Jungkook asked hiding away his pain. Taehyung is so cold towards Jungkook.

"It's not a problem in food. It's just you." Taehyung sternly said and left mentally noting to call Yoongi to come to stay with him. He needs someone beside him now. Jimin shocked at other's words and rubbed Jungkook's back to comfort him. Why Taehyung hates Jungkook this much?

"It's okay."Jungkook said mostly to himself. "I'm going to office now."Jungkook again muttered and took some fruits from fridge and began to cut them. Then he arranged them nicely in a box and placed it in refrigerator again with a hope that Taehyung will not stay hungry and at least eat them.

Taehyung spent two hours so hardly without having any food and that's the limit for him. Taehyung opened the door slowly and scanned the area. Jungkook is not in the sight and there's only Jimin doing something in living room.

"Where's Jungkook?"Taehyung asked loudly.Jimin took the note pad which is always with him and wrote 'Office'.Taehyung can't help but smile at the information and went to the kitchen hurriedly. Jimin looked at his abnormal mood change and shaked his head in disbelief.

" Hi!!"Jimin jumped out from the seat due to not so familiar voice only to see Yoongi with a mocking smile.

"Sorry."Yoongi again said seeing the annoyance in other's face.

"What are you doing?"Yoongi sat next to him and asked hoping to ease the tension.Jimin still looked at the other with a frown.

"I'm sorry cutie."Yoongi smiled while ruffling Jimin's hair.Soon Jimin's frown displaced with a blush but Taehyung had to intervene the scene at the exact moment.

"Yoongiyahhhh!!!"Taehyung literally screamed seeing Yoongi and Jimin together. There's always a fear erupt in his mind to see his closed ones with Jimin. Maybe he knows the reason very well.

"Yahhhhh!!!Tae!!! Don't always disturb me."Yoongi said not understanding Taehyung's fear to loss. The one who went through the pain only knows the taste of it.

"I just wanted to inform you about award show."Taehyung awkwardly said those words with a glint of hurt and went away with the box of fruits in his hand. Seeing the box Jimin smiled in satisfaction while Yoongi sighed sensing that Tae is mad with him.

"Why are you smiling? Are you a fan of Taehyung?"Yoongi asked. Jimin noded innocently.

"Then what is your favourite movie of him?". Jimin wrote as

"But I never watched any movie of him."

"Then how you know him?"

"By Jungkook's paintings. He is beautiful."

✒️JoWoo

Comment ur thoughts reader-nims....

I just saw it today...I have 213 followers now 🤯🥺😭❤️