Chapter - 10

This book is somewhat closer to end...

Taehyung's car arrived soon after Jungkook's car came to the planned destination. Taehyung being Taehyung heavily refused to go on a same car with Jungkook that leads them to come separate. Yoongi assisted Tae while Jimin joined with Jungkook. Jungkook may or may not wanted to have Tae closer at least through the car journey but Taehyung is so strict.

"You know the plan right!?"Yoongi muttered before coming out from the car in which Tae lazily noded.

At first Taehyung is whole smiley and cheery with the plan he came up with but Yoongi is not having any of that. He whinned beside Tae about ruining his precious date which led Tae to promise to give a moment for Yoonmin no matter how. Indeed that means he has to spend time with Jungkook which worsened the factor even more.

"But you know ..This is too much to me."Tae said with a sad pout. Never in his dreams he thought that he has to be with Jungkook for so many hours.

"You are the one who did everything in first place."Yoongi said in unbothered voice. He just wants to go on a date with Jimin..That's it. From hook or crook he wants that. Taehyung rolled his eyes and slapped his own mouth for trapping himself in his own trap.

Taehyung came out from the car and sighed heavily. He closed his eyes and unknowingly looked at the other side only to met up with Jungkook's big eyes. He quickly ignored Jungkook and diverted his attention towards Yoongi. Actually being with Jungkook is not the only bad thing here. Yoongi choosed amusement park as the place for his date which obviously doesn't hold any happy memories with Tae. Eventhough those are not the actual memories this Tae had the pain he went through surely left a deep scar. That's why it's so hard for him to let go. Suddenely the pictures of how Tae looked at Jungkook desparately, the way Jungkook ignored him and the way he dumped him there erupted in his mind which happened long time ago leading him to breathe improperly.

"Tae let's go!!"Yoongi's voice dragged Tae out from the trance and blinked heavily to understand the situation. After calming himself down Tae joined with others without having any idea about the teary eyes looking at him for so long.

Taehyung dragged Yoongi with him while Jungkook and Jimin walked behind them slowly. Yoongi tried so hard to get away from Tae's grip but he doesn't want to embarrass his best friend infront of others. Jimin is enjoying his life to the fullest fascinating with everything he saw and Jungkook is staring at Tae's side profile with a contented smile. He doesn't want anything more. Just want to see Tae's happy face everyday. Suddenely Jimin held Jungkook by his shirt and pointed at certain shop. Jungkook smiled and noded which led both of them to stop at the particular shop. Yoongi turned back not hearing Jimin's giggles only to see the duo at a shop and Yoongi rushed towards them like a crazy man instantly. Taehyung also frowned seeing them and followed Yoongi.

"What do you want? Just tell me. I will buy everything."Yoongi outbursted as soon as he came making Jimin blush out of nowhere. Jimin shyly looked at the stuff toys on the stall giving space for Yoongi to stare at that beautiful face for a moment. Jungkook chuckled looking at the cute couple and stared at the man in his heart just to see such a mesmerizing scene.

Taehyung is looking fondly at a hairband with a strawberry on its top. He is smiling like a baby witnessing such a cute thing. Suddenely someone's stare on him felt which made him to remove his hands from there and wear off his usual frowning face. After taking stuff toys Jimin wants Yoongi pulled Tae with him to a corner to leash his long awaited date.

"Give me some space with Jimin NOW!!"Yoongi muttered with wide eyes so impatiently.

"Okay!!"Taehyung lazily said while crying internally. Both of them joined with the others and Yoongi took Jimin's hand into his grip and walked away. Jungkook who was lost with the said hairband snapped out from imaginations only to look for his friends and Tae. He saw that Yoongi and Jimin are walking towards one direction while Tae is walking towards opposite direction. Not having any other choice he followed Taehyung not disturbing the other.

Hours passed and Taehyung is totally drained out after playing so much. He played different games and rides and even had a playful moment with some kids. For him this is a great opportunity to stay away from his worst nightmares and enjoy the moment. He smiled reminding how he seek the comfort in same manner in his past life too. Another thing Taehyung hyped upto play much is the man behind him. He just wanted to show how much he is enjoying without having Jungkook in his life. He wants to hurt him as he saw that Jungkook's biggest weakness is him. But for Jungkook today is the happiest day in his whole life. He had a chance to see Tae's adorable bubbly side which has the power to illuminate Jungkook's dark world. He followed him everywhere having that crazy bunny smile on his face. Both of their eyes are searching for themselves. Maybe hearts too....

Every cute playfulness they had moments ago completely washed off as soon as Taehyung stood infront of the roller coaster. Every dark memories he forgot a while ago came back to his mind making him to breathe heavily. The way Jungkook treated him as a dirt pricked tears in his eyes along with hate. He clenched his fists and looked the other side only to see Jungkook with a down face. His eyes are teary and a sorry feeling is all over on his face.

"You were really a jerk!!"Taehyung let out those words in extreme anger and ran away from that place wanting to have a time alone. Jungkook looked at the disappearing male and chocked on his tears. He can't correct anything back which he already did.

Taehyung sat on a small bench which completely located in such a gloomy place. His mind is clouded with so many thoughts which made him forgot to think about his own safety. He hates himself for remembering past. Only if he doesn't remember it he maybe can enjoy this date with Jungkook and can smile genuinely with him too. He maybe able to enjoy love and probably that can be Jung--

"What are you doing here pretty?" Taehyung looked up only to see a not so good man.

"Tell me!!Are you alone?"He asked in such a deep voice making Tae to gulp in fear.

"Don't worry. I will erase your loneliness."That man told and began to walk more closer. Taehyung scanned the surrounding to find something or someone that can be useful but when nothing met he began to tremble. He is sure that Jungkook will not come here after those words----

"Baby!!What are you doing here?"A familiar voice heard from behind which boosted up energy in Tae's body. He quickly ran towards the source of the sound not wanting to interact with the creepy male anymore. The said person slowly walked away in which Tae looked at him with big eyes. He doesn't know that there are creepy people like him also exists in the world.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook not knowing whether to thank him or not for saving him. Before anything else Jungkook placed something on Tae's head and walked away slowly not wanting to lost Tae again. Taehyung touched his head and smiled sheepingly after sensing that this is the earlier strawberry hairband. Butterflies emerged in his stomach suddenely making a tingling sensation there. A huge blush decorated on his face leading him to slap on his cheeks to get away from these weird feelings. What the hell is happening?

11 / 17

Jungkook is not in his best condition these days. He is always weak and exhausted. He knew that the reason behind everything is his bad habits like skipping meals and sleeps. But he can't help. He is so used to hurt his body for his mental breakdowns. Nowadays he is so nervous about Tae's condition because he doesn't want to disappoint Mr.Lee.He doesn't know what to do.

Due to reasons like this Jungkook decided to take a leave today and rest a bit. But he forgot that Taehyung is here to never leave him in peace.

"I'm going to mall. You should come with me."Taehyung stated not minding Jungkook's pale face.

✒️JoWoo

There are so many story plots in my mind. But I can't concentrate on more than one book at one time.☹️

Vote and comment a lot ❤️😊I love you....